Show us your Rig / Cockpit

Damn I don't need that, but I want that :D
The illuminated toogle switch are really nice.
@HoiHman For what do you use the toogle switches on the right and how did you do the labeling looks really nice. I used only a cheap brother priter for my DSD Box and does look ok, but nearly as good as yours ;)

Thx Guys, :)

It took a lot time to create this dash, it alsways nice to see that fellow simracers like it too.

@frederic : I use a brother P-touch 1090 with white on transparent labels. At this moment i do not use the toggle switches on the right yet.
I already have enough buttons, but i wanted them any way for the looks.

Thx Guys, :)

It took a lot time to create this dash, it alsways nice to see that fellow simracers like it too.

@frederic : I use a brother P-touch 1090 with white on transparent labels. At this moment i do not use the toggle switches on the right yet.
I already have enough buttons, but i wanted them any way for the looks.
Thanks I didnt new that they have white on transparent labels. I bought mine second hand and used the red and yellow labels.
Maybe I get one with 12mm width and do it again :D

The new ClubSport Wheel Base V2 inspired me to make a V2 dashboard.

Like the previous dashboard it's mounted to the wheel base for quick and easy installation.

It's powered by 2 DSD32 boards, has 30 buttons, 7 illuminated toggle switches, 3 toggle switches and 5 rotary encoders.

For the front plate i used a real carbon fiber panel.
The dash is curved and i can add 2 displays and mount them on various locations.

I really love the porsche 918 RSR rim, but for me it needed a BMW logo. :D

jgbTq0p.jpg

1EiPRfB.jpg

8uCAp5X.jpg

F5f14ch.jpg

tcjQI59.jpg

2pTA7vo.jpg

rrcl0Ft.jpg

3wkRVXa.jpg

7aNKbtK.jpg

ksR5ieA.jpg

WsRSN7G.jpg

This is one of the coolest things I have seen.

Just noticed that there doesn't seem to be any way of adjusting the wheel angle. Seems a bit upright??

I have always prefered to have my wheel at 90 degree angle. All the open wheel cars have their wheels to a the same angle too.

Wayback when i had PWTS i even made a bracket that compensated the upward angle of the wheel, otherwise it feels to me like i'm driving a bus or truck :)

dsc00649ug.jpg

The ultra high wheels like the bodnar wheel have an almost 90 degree angle too

timthumb.png

Last edited:
Here's my man-lounge. Still waiting for a day i can have a dedicated room for the rig. I know i don't need that many wheel rims but I simply enjoy collecting them.
8020 d-box rig with GS-4. Everything working in unison with asetto corsa and iracing.
I ended up enjoying the building process more nowadays.

YsBAki.jpg

Mqym2E.jpg

4riLc7.jpg

mbn3Co.jpg

G2Oghv.jpg

uTkKpf.jpg

F7mbdi.jpg

zfuqhi.jpg

fOjGrg.jpg

rMas3Q.jpg

GeDQRK.jpg

vhwt.jpg

Heres an image of my early days in simracing. An imac with 2 laptop screens flanking the sides. Super small bezel. A rather fun desk setup.

rig1z.jpg

This is one where i went crazy with USB screens.

img3156d.jpg

Lastly, here's the current sad state of it. This rig will soon be taken down to storage for a while till i find a big enough dedicated man cave for it. :)
10681902_10154590890455593_47991708_n.jpg

Man I loved the pics of your rigs, but then there was a picture of a nasty helmet, threw me right off.
Jokes aside, awesome rig! What wheelbase is that? And have you butchered it and removed the casing? :p
Nice collection of wheels.
Also, put the babies on storage instead, they'll cost you more money in the long run than that rig!

Haha, that wheelbase is an ECCI 7000. Brilliant high end wheel. Till now i don't feel the urge to update it to a servo wheel.. yet. And yes, I'm not a vettel fan at all. But that specific design of the red bull stratos astronaut helmet tribute was too cool. So i had a replica made of it.

I was going to post my new setup here, but it's nothing compared to these beasts so I'll just leave my pics at my hard drive so you can see more of the awesome setups :p

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.