Show us your Rig / Cockpit

photo.php
here,s mine.

Nice setup... Thats pretty much how i want mine to be. what exactly does your setup consist of? Mine is a work in progress. I. Going to do a complete overhaul once i get my 3rd screen

20tqk36.jpg
gt omega evo rig i went for because it butts up to desk and can be moved easily in 1 go without taking anything off..then my pc specs are gtx 780 i5 2500k 8 gig ramm..t300 gte wheel...fanatec elites..then i have an old tablet for dash meter pro at the bottom of my screen and i have a phone at the top which i use for rev counter..thats about it i think.

gt omega evo rig i went for because it butts up to desk and can be moved easily in 1 go without taking anything off..then my pc specs are gtx 780 i5 2500k 8 gig ramm..t300 gte wheel...fanatec elites..then i have an old tablet for dash meter pro at the bottom of my screen and i have a phone at the top which i use for rev counter..thats about it i think.
Nice dude. We have the same exact specs. Gtx 780 i5 2500k and 8gb ram here as well. Ill look into the omega. I wanted to build my own rig but i like how the omega looks. I was also considering the obutto ozone.

Nice dude. We have the same exact specs. Gtx 780 i5 2500k and 8gb ram here as well. Ill look into the omega. I wanted to build my own rig but i like how the omega looks. I was also considering the obutto ozone.
yea you cant go wrong with the evo its so sturdy and looks nice and for the price you cant go wrong..i could have got the pro or art even the obutto but i think they are to bulky for what i wanted lots of tubes and bars everywhere and not easy to pull to oneside out the way.with the evo it slides right between my desk so everything is detached so i will never get screen wobbles and also it saved money on me not having to buy monitor mounts.

yea you cant go wrong with the evo its so sturdy and looks nice and for the price you cant go wrong..i could have got the pro or art even the obutto but i think they are to bulky for what i wanted lots of tubes and bars everywhere and not easy to pull to oneside out the way.with the evo it slides right between my desk so everything is detached so i will never get screen wobbles and also it saved money on me not having to buy monitor mounts.
I will definitely look into it. thanks for the advice

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea