Show us your Rig / Cockpit

My rig based on an old MDF rig that I picked up. Fair bit of modification and tweaking and finishing in my fav car colours. Home built hydraulic pedals and modified DFGT wheel. Biggest issue is lack of space, Mrs doesnt really see it as living room furniture ;)
w1.JPG
w2.JPG
w3.JPG
w4.JPG
w5.JPG

Hi Dedraro,
That is an awsome rig my friend, love the black covers at the top of the screens. What version Asus monitors do you have. I had the 279's but were unable to run them with G-Sync on. Nvidia spent 6 months trying to resolve this but got nowhere, in fact got to the point where they wouldn't run without G-Sync either. Had to give up and go back to a single screen, which broke my heart. My son is happy though as he got a new screen lol
What do you think of the OSW as this is something i'm considering, did you build it yourself?

Hi Dedraro,
That is an awsome rig my friend, love the black covers at the top of the screens. What version Asus monitors do you have. I had the 279's but were unable to run them with G-Sync on. Nvidia spent 6 months trying to resolve this but got nowhere, in fact got to the point where they wouldn't run without G-Sync either. Had to give up and go back to a single screen, which broke my heart. My son is happy though as he got a new screen lol
What do you think of the OSW as this is something i'm considering, did you build it yourself?
Hi thank you, the monitors are 3 AOC E2461FWH, nothing of special, but the osw (DIY) it's amazing, the best upgrade that you can make with less 1000€. I recommend it ;)

Hi thank you, the monitors are 3 AOC E2461FWH, nothing of special, but the osw (DIY) it's amazing, the best upgrade that you can make with less 1000€. I recommend it ;)

I'm so tempted, must keep saving lol

What have you used to setup the info screen on the right of your steering wheel?

20160221_143752-1.jpg
Heres my cockpit. Took some pics after the raceroom club race today.

Asus i5 4440 3.1ghz
Nvidia gtx 760
Lg 34inch 75hz ultra widescreen monitor
Thrustmaster TX servo wheel base
Modified Leather 28 gte Thrustmaster wheel rim
T3PA pro pedals inverted and hard mounted
Sli pro GTE wheel plate
Next Level Wheel stand
Adjustable Racing seat
Blue/chrome Momo Shifter

20160221_143845 (800x450).jpg 20160221_144024 (800x450).jpg20160221_143933 (800x450).jpg

Last edited:
Love your gear knob!
Some more infos please?

The shifter is from my old logitech g27 (using as standalone with leo bodnar adapter via usb).
The shifter knob is a blue/crome momo shifter knob. I replaced the stock g27 little "ball-like-plastic" shifter knob with the momo one. I think I bought it off ebay or a automotive parts store I had seen on ebay. I've had this knob for a while now at least the last couple of years. I love the look and feel of it.

Damn one of my pics didn't show up. I'll add when i get home from work. It is a overall view of my setup

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.