Show us your Rig / Cockpit

My first cockpit, so be gentle :)

IMG_0314.JPG
IMG_0315.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

Not finished with pedals, yet.

Steve Lucas - Love the setup, any updated pics with the new lighting etc?

(Long time no see by the way! Used to post up on Next-Gen back in the day and buy my imports from you haha)

Steve Lucas - Love the setup, any updated pics with the new lighting etc?

(Long time no see by the way! Used to post up on Next-Gen back in the day and buy my imports from you haha)

lol..small world ;)
I'm busy getting Oculus Rift setup for my gaming room and it's getting complicated because I need to keep the same amps for sound and SimVibe but without using projectors so I'm adding HDMI matrix tonight to start re-routing things...but it's all awesome :D

I wasn't too happy with 50x LEDs so I've added another 50 and a new PSU so just have to sort out a background for the lighting :)

hi Steve,
the fan is driven by L298n which is controlled by an adrunio board.i use the speed data (collected by x-sim software)from game as input.then use pwm to trigger the motor driver(l298n).for the adrunio board also used for the dashboard so i also use the key of it to do some setting of the limit of the max speed of the fan.(if i set it to 200,it mean when the car speed reach 200 the fan also reach the max speed).

they are just two very cheap usb fans.i will show you the pic later.btw is it possible to give the more info about e69,for i am a new comer.i had never hear it before.is it also a free software?thanks!
I used x-sim (both 2 and 3) for a long time but E69 is so slick and simple. I find I get a much smoother ride which I prefer, I'm really not a fan of violent motion profiles.
It's free(donations welcome) from here
It is much more plug 'n' play than x-sim..but no way to run fans yet ;)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 138 86.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.0%