Should Sector 3 look into a new Touring Car series?

Christian Moreau

Pretty Fly (For a French Fry)
Last edited:
I see you're in the Czech Republic...will Skoda build a car for TCR?

Wikipedia shows an Octavia TCR on the homologated cars list but I've never seen one race. As an Octavia driver myself I would love to see it happen!
I`m not really Skoda guy .. used to have good old Felicia that was at least fun but the new ones are overpriced and nothing special .. I currently have to use Fabia as replacement car from carshop till my Ford is fixed and .. well it gets me from point A to B and insurance company pays for it so I`m not gonna complain .. but I`m ready to get my car back ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the answers guys. As expected, BTCC is forever popular. If only Codies wasn't hogging the series with Grid where it's being heavily underused. I voted for STCC, the S60 is just so beautiful. :inlove:

TCR would be a good choice as well, the TCR is on the up and up and manufacturer diversity is a great strength.

This whole thread is theoretical of course, but with the WTCC not quite being what it used to be, I don't think it would be a bad idea for Sector 3 (*cough*503*cough*:D) to look into other notable Touring Car series.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.