SHO Competition AI

Misc SHO Competition AI V14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great stuff It really does change the racing with the OG content! But is it ok to install it in a Power and glory installation?

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it!

It probably won't help with P&G because it likely needs tuning for their cars, specifically.

No cars are updated in my mod, just PLR, AI talent, and tracks, so you can try it and see what happens. Shouldn't hurt anything.

Use something like OVGME to safely install/uninstall mods if you're concerned.

so you can try it and see what happens.
I remember I tried a way older version of your mod back in the day with PnG and it actually did improve things. As you say, your mod doesn't touch AI talents or any other stuff strictly related to the mod itself but the track changes affect the PnG cars too of course.
The main problem with PnG is that the cars in that mod have too wild differences between them, and what made them able to have close racing anyways in real life doesn't apply in GTR2. The fact that AI also have simplified physics greatly affects this problem, nullifying some advantages and disadvantages for each vehicle. In the end, you always end up with AI driving the same car model bunching up in the overall results, with no mix whatsoever in-between them.
I guess PnG racing only really works offline unfortunately.

Last edited:
Thanks, glad you're enjoying it!

It probably won't help with P&G because it likely needs tuning for their cars, specifically.

No cars are updated in my mod, just PLR, AI talent, and tracks, so you can try it and see what happens. Shouldn't hurt anything.

Use something like OVGME to safely install/uninstall mods if you're concerned.
It worked like a charm with P&G! thank you for you work!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back