1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shifter for T300

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by s1mm3n, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Hi Folks!

two weeks ago I received the T3PA-Pedals. I took that decision because of the brake-mod and the clutch. I thought it would be enough, but now I have the urge to get a shifter.
    It just feels strange to hit the paddles while clutching...

I found three solutions so far:

Sequential & H-Shifter mode, some good reviews and pricing is ok.

Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5
    Also has both modes, but it´s to expensive (imo).

DSD Short Throw Pro Sequential Shifter
    Only sequential mode, pricing seems ok (+customs duty because I´m from Germany)

I´ll use the shifter on PC f.e. Assetto Corsa, R3E, DiRT, pCARS...

I´m undecided, if I really need both modes, maybe only sequential will do it for me.
    Are there any pros & cons, apart from the personal taste?

Are there any other manufacturers I forgot?

Really important:

Please share all your experiences about shifters. ;)

Thanks in advance.
  2. shh 7r
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. PicoBp

#26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium Member

I can second the SHH 7R, it's an awesome product and way cheaper than the others. It also has a quick change function between H-pattern and sequential, without the need to disassemble half the shifter. And if you need, you can get Seq, 6+R and 7R gates with your order for cheap as well. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Got the SHH here too with my T300 and I've been very happy with it.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks dudes, I will have a look at it - never heard of that company.
  6. They´re looking really nice and a lot of options for mounting and top covers.
    I would order it instantly, but they´re only able to ship it in October because of high demand - is it worth the wait?
    It seems so. ;)

I have a wheelstand pro - any tips for mounting options?
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  7. PicoBp

Definitely! I ordered mine early January and got it shipped only by the end of March. But what you get is an awesome product with exceptional support. ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks for the Input again. I think I´ll give it a go!

Going for standard table-fixation for now and mod it afterwards, if needed.
  9. PicoBp

Probably a good idea to ask for an additional L-shaped mount for 3 EUR for modding purposes and keep the table clamp intact. :thumbsup:
  10. I could do that L-shaped mount by myself. Working in the heavy-industry. ;)
    It´s just a bent flat iron with a hole in it. Also have more space for my own creativity. Hopefully my laziness won´t win.
    So I ordered the shifter yet, it will be a hard time to wait until October. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Metalogic

Premium Member

Same here - only thing that's preventing me ordering this is whether I'll be able to mount it on my Wheelstand Pro somehow, otherwise it looks like I'll have to go the TH8A or Fanatec route
  12. I´m going for the clamp (the shape of my desk allows that) and maybe doing a (steel)plate with the same hole pattern as the mounting plate from the wheelstand.
    Just flange it inbetween and you´re done.

There´s enough time for me till October to think about. :D
    Meanwhile I´ll get my button-box finished.