Shark Fin Templates For Career Mode

Skins Shark Fin Templates For Career Mode 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I didn't do it the first time, I did now - in Photoshop the background is transparent but when I save the background turns white see image.

M4EfG2M.png

yes - this is result when saving as DXT5

I change name from DIX to HOV (narrow it to 85%)
I make image of a Renault #4, equal it to existing #16
I clean up the Alpha layer
save as DXT5
With (original) black background I can see name, but no numbers (see previous page)
With no (transparent) background it ends up as white.

sorry guys, noob here. Trial & Error - got it this time. Thanks @Kris for making it possible to drive around personalized cars

To be honest, the car livery update tutorial serves much better than the shark fin mod movie. So anybody experiencing issues, please watch both movies before getting your car liveries dirty.

krP17Qs.png

Last edited:
sorry guys, noob here. Trial & Error - got it this time. Thanks @Kris for making it possible to drive around personalized cars

To be honest, the car livery update tutorial serves much better than the shark fin mod movie. So anybody experiencing issues, please watch both movies before getting your car liveries dirty.

krP17Qs.png

movies?

Yes, Youtube-channel Krisdix (often included with his downloads) are tutorials for how to update car liveries, driver helmets and now race number and driver TLA. My point was that for me, the movie for car livery update serves better even if you want to update race number or driver TLA. But that's just personal.

Yes, Youtube-channel Krisdix (often included with his downloads) are tutorials for how to update car liveries, driver helmets and now race number and driver TLA. My point was that for me, the movie for car livery update serves better even if you want to update race number or driver TLA. But that's just personal.
I know Kris does make youtube videos, but when did he start to make movies

i have the same problem how u fixed it?

1) fill in the name abbreviation (as text) and your number (as image/layer)
2) make original number 16 unseen (or delete)
3) select your name abbreviation (I do it with magic staff)
4) go to layers -> click on alfa (the black/white one)
5) choose white color, select pencil and fill in that which is selected
6) now inverse selection
7) choose black color, select pencil and carefully remove that the original white abbrev. (DIX)
8) do exactly the same with the number
9) once done, save as .dds dxt_5

If this is unclear check out Kris' video/movie (whatev) about car livery updates. Hope it helps

Last edited:
1) fill in the name abbreviation (as text) and your number (as image/layer)
2) make original number 16 unseen (or delete)
3) select your name abbreviation (I do it with magic staff)
4) go to layers -> click on alfa (the black/white one)
5) choose white color, select pencil and fill in that which is selected
6) no inverse selection
7) choose black color, select pencil and carefully remove that the original white abbrev. (DIX)
8) do exactly the same with the number
9) once done, save as .dds dxt_5

If this is unclear check out Kris' video/movie (whatev) about car livery updates. Hope it helps

I am Chinese I can't understand that video very well,but anyway,thank u.

Did someone managed to make the Sauber shark fin to work? I tried to replace it for the AI car, and it works. But it doesnt work for the player car in career.

I made lots and lots of changes for my second season, driver changes, new pictures small, big, rivalry pictures etc etc and i forgot about "no nationality flags". Is there a way for me to do it now without loosing everything i ve done? Or do i need to put the no nationality flags first and then reimport all my stuff again?
I guess it could be possible to export every flag from the no nationality flags mod and import it into my files? Anything quicker perhaps?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back