1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Setups for RACE 07

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Gaz, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Gaz

Gaz
    Xbox: Crazy Gazza Premium Member

Hi,

Has anyone got good setups for Chevrolet Lacetti 07 they are willing to share, for any track ?

Regards,
    Garry

2. well, i think i have couple, which one you are interested?

Here i shared already one for Zandvoort and for Donington, the Zandvoort one is a good base for other tracks too.

Visit the setup section here at RD with all setups for RACE 07: GTR Evolution Setups

3. Also keep in mind that setups are often very personal. As an example I can use some of Atti's setups but only if I change some little things.
    And sometimes you find a setup someone is mighty fast with and you find it impossible to get through 2 corners with it. :D

4. yes, i forgot to mention, that lot of people find my setups undrivable crap :)

5. :jumping:

We can't all be aliens!!! :D

On a more serious note I think it's very good and sportsmanslike from you to give out your setups just like that Atti :thumb:, some people guard their setups like national treasure's...

6. Nothing miracle is inside them. The only value they might have is the amount of time i invested in testing them out. :)

7. I would love to have Mr Sander H:s Alfa setups ;)