1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Setups for RACE 07

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Gaz, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Gaz

Gaz
    PSN: GazCBG Premium

Ratings:
    +129
    Hi,

Has anyone got good setups for Chevrolet Lacetti 07 they are willing to share, for any track ?

Regards,
    Garry

2. Attila Domján

Attila Domján

Ratings:
    +20
    well, i think i have couple, which one you are interested?

Here i shared already one for Zandvoort and for Donington, the Zandvoort one is a good base for other tracks too.

Visit the setup section here at RD with all setups for RACE 07: GTR Evolution Setups

3. Theo de Bruin

Theo de Bruin

Ratings:
    +12
    Also keep in mind that setups are often very personal. As an example I can use some of Atti's setups but only if I change some little things.
    And sometimes you find a setup someone is mighty fast with and you find it impossible to get through 2 corners with it. :D

4. Attila Domján

Attila Domján

Ratings:
    +20
    yes, i forgot to mention, that lot of people find my setups undrivable crap :)

5. Theo de Bruin

Theo de Bruin

Ratings:
    +12
    :jumping:

We can't all be aliens!!! :D

On a more serious note I think it's very good and sportsmanslike from you to give out your setups just like that Atti :thumb:, some people guard their setups like national treasure's...

6. Attila Domján

Attila Domján

Ratings:
    +20
    Nothing miracle is inside them. The only value they might have is the amount of time i invested in testing them out. :)

7. Peter Eriksson

Peter Eriksson

Ratings:
    +0
    I would love to have Mr Sander H:s Alfa setups ;)