Serial Number for online

Jack Smith

Premium
Cry for help. Computer downed by a bad virus and it had to be reformatted. Now trying to reinstall everything including GTL( purchased in Canada). It is asking for a serial number for online registration ( 28 chars) but I can't find it on the box, in the manual, on the cd case, or on the cd's. There is just the starforce code of 25 chars on the cd case.

I have been using the game online for about 1 1/2 years but I can't remember where I would have gotten the serial number from originally. Getting very frustrated from searching the web for an answer with no luck so I thought a post here may give a clue.

Jack

Thanks Senad. I think I have a vague idea of what I had done before so I will try that first because I have installed several of the add ons after a slow process of remembering the directions from Bob and things are working except getting on line.

If your running Windows 7, the £10 or so for the digital download is well worth it Jack. There's no farting around with starforce, no need to patch it, and it works fine.

Cool, but I'm still with xp. I found the serial numbers off the web last night around 2 am after a long hunt (from the same place that Bob held helped me with the first time). It was an bit of a runaround but I won't go in to it. Just got home from sailing so I have not yet had a chance to try them out.

When I upgrade my computer I will use Win 7 and the digital download sounds good.:cool:

Jack, you should still be able to use the digital download version with Win XP. And you should be able to get it for free too, since you already own the DVD version.

Ok thanks Warren for the info, but before seeing your post I was able to get online last night and jumped into one of the sites not requiring a password, using the older cd version, but if problems happen again I now know that I can use the digital download.

Dead in the water!!! Got online last night but unable today. My old name for log in showed up this time. Tried it but it didn't work. Tried new ones did work ... said username already used try aonther ...tried too many things to explain here.

Just need to know if there is someway to start a fresh with registering because I can't use my name anymore ( I have used it in numerous variations Jack, Jacky, Jackie, Jack Smith etc.) because it says username used, try another.

Tried to do a new registration ,,,said successful,,, but when trying to log in got I believe it said ..general login error.
Anyone got time to jump on teamspeak, to test if that is working ,and to add some guidance/undo my mistakes in registration

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back