Sell Selling TSPC racer £290

Base is in perfect working order, some small barely visible cosmetic marks. I sent the TSPC racer to Thrustmaster for working order checks and they have given me a certificate to say it is working perfectly. The actual steering wheel has suede on it which has slightly worn down over time, apart from that it is fine. I have the original box and components, only thing missing is the table clamp, however, it can be hard mounted to rigs and I will throw in my own bolts for free. Still has 1 1/2 year warranty, this includes free repairs or replacements if anything goes wrong.

The TSPC racer is a universal product, which means it works with any of the Thrustmaster products including any pedal set, shifter or steering wheel that Thrustmaster sells.

I am selling it for £290 this does not include delivery. Feel free to make bids or buy it straight away before anyone else for £290; I am from England, London, Greenwich, and I can mail you the item in its original packaging or you may come and collect it if you wish.

If I do mail you the item I will include proof of how much it would cost to send it to you.

:)
ucXGgfB
TqW10tr
For pictures of the TSPC racer please watch:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back