• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Sell Selling TSPC racer £290

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by racingenthusiast, Nov 26, 2017.

1. racingenthusiast

racingenthusiast
    Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    Base is in perfect working order, some small barely visible cosmetic marks. I sent the TSPC racer to Thrustmaster for working order checks and they have given me a certificate to say it is working perfectly. The actual steering wheel has suede on it which has slightly worn down over time, apart from that it is fine. I have the original box and components, only thing missing is the table clamp, however, it can be hard mounted to rigs and I will throw in my own bolts for free. Still has 1 1/2 year warranty, this includes free repairs or replacements if anything goes wrong.

The TSPC racer is a universal product, which means it works with any of the Thrustmaster products including any pedal set, shifter or steering wheel that Thrustmaster sells.

I am selling it for £290 this does not include delivery. Feel free to make bids or buy it straight away before anyone else for £290; I am from England, London, Greenwich, and I can mail you the item in its original packaging or you may come and collect it if you wish.

If I do mail you the item I will include proof of how much it would cost to send it to you.

:)
    [​IMG][​IMG]For pictures of the TSPC racer please watch:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. dynt

dynt
    RDRC Rally Champion

Ratings:
    +28
    pm sent

3. racingenthusiast

racingenthusiast
    Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    Thank you, I have replied

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  4. racingenthusiast

racingenthusiast
    Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    Did you receive my reply?

5. dynt

dynt
    RDRC Rally Champion

Ratings:
    +28
    yes pm sent

6. racingenthusiast

racingenthusiast
    Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    Ty responded

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  7. racingenthusiast

racingenthusiast
    Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    Check your messages as others are also interested.

8. racingenthusiast

racingenthusiast
    Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    Got my latest reply?

9. racingenthusiast

racingenthusiast
    Premium

Ratings:
    +36
    [SOLD]