Sell Selling a SRW-S1 Wheel - $100

10phillyphan

Dylan Coyle
Hey guys, I'm selling an SRW-S1 wheel in perfect condition. Never had much use for it. I'd like $100 for it.

Let me know if there is any interest, and I'll post a picture if so.

Ah okay that nice!

This might sound a bit weird but i'm not sure if i want to buy it since people say it could break when having high FFB settings. I wish i was your neighbour or something like that so i could try it out but unfortunatly not, ill do some further research and when im sure ill drop you a pm.

Gilles

Ah okay that nice!

This might sound a bit weird but i'm not sure if i want to buy it since people say it could break when having high FFB settings. I wish i was your neighbour or something like that so i could try it out but unfortunatly not, ill do some further research and when im sure ill drop you a pm.

Gilles
OK! Definitely let me know

Hey, sorry that it took so long, I am pretty sure i wanna buy it, but i have got a few questions and 1 problem.

1st of all. Do all of the paddles and buttons still work, And with about the LED lights do they still work?

And now on the problem, I'm a budget sim racer, And at the moment i've already spent more money on sim stuff this whole month then last year final quarter (Yes i know, no hate please :D ) So.. i might have to wait before i ccan really buy it from you, if it is still available of course since i was away for a while.

Hey, sorry that it took so long, I am pretty sure i wanna buy it, but i have got a few questions and 1 problem.

1st of all. Do all of the paddles and buttons still work, And with about the LED lights do they still work?

And now on the problem, I'm a budget sim racer, And at the moment i've already spent more money on sim stuff this whole month then last year final quarter (Yes i know, no hate please :D ) So.. i might have to wait before i ccan really buy it from you, if it is still available of course since i was away for a while.

Everything still works! Honestly, it's as good as if it were new. That's all good. I could lower the cost down to $80 plus shipping if you'd like, just for you. Where do you live? For a shipping estimate

It seems like the shipping would be very high (since this is being shipped internationally from the US) and would be an extra $66 to ship. Would you still want to continue with this however?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back