1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sell Selling a SRW-S1 Wheel - $100

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by 10phillyphan, Jul 17, 2016.

1. 10phillyphan

10phillyphan
    Dylan Coyle

Hey guys, I'm selling an SRW-S1 wheel in perfect condition. Never had much use for it. I'd like $100 for it.

Let me know if there is any interest, and I'll post a picture if so.

2. 10phillyphan

10phillyphan
    Dylan Coyle

3. Still up?

4. 10phillyphan

10phillyphan
    Dylan Coyle

Yup! I still have it.

5. 10phillyphan

10phillyphan
    Dylan Coyle

Any interest?

6. Sorry for the late reply was busy. yeah i am interested. Would the LED's work with other sims?

• Like Like x 1
  7. 10phillyphan

10phillyphan
    Dylan Coyle

That's ok! The LEDs only work with a few. If I remember correctly, they work with F1 games as well but don't quote me on that

8. Iracing? since i think im going to mod it to my thrustmaster servo

9. 10phillyphan

10phillyphan
    Dylan Coyle

I saw something saying you could use it with iracing... let me find a link

10. 10phillyphan

10phillyphan
    Dylan Coyle

11. Ah okay that nice!

This might sound a bit weird but i'm not sure if i want to buy it since people say it could break when having high FFB settings. I wish i was your neighbour or something like that so i could try it out but unfortunatly not, ill do some further research and when im sure ill drop you a pm.

Gilles

• Like Like x 1
  12. 10phillyphan

10phillyphan
    Dylan Coyle

OK! Definitely let me know

13. Hey, sorry that it took so long, I am pretty sure i wanna buy it, but i have got a few questions and 1 problem.

1st of all. Do all of the paddles and buttons still work, And with about the LED lights do they still work?

And now on the problem, I'm a budget sim racer, And at the moment i've already spent more money on sim stuff this whole month then last year final quarter (Yes i know, no hate please :D ) So.. i might have to wait before i ccan really buy it from you, if it is still available of course since i was away for a while.

14. 10phillyphan

10phillyphan
    Dylan Coyle

Everything still works! Honestly, it's as good as if it were new. That's all good. I could lower the cost down to $80 plus shipping if you'd like, just for you. Where do you live? For a shipping estimate

15. The netherlands, Postal code 6093 DG :D

16. 10phillyphan

10phillyphan
    Dylan Coyle

It seems like the shipping would be very high (since this is being shipped internationally from the US) and would be an extra $66 to ship. Would you still want to continue with this however?

17. Ah ****, didn't know you were from the USA :( well thats my last change of a SRW S1 mod for my Thrustmaster :( So sorry..

18. 10phillyphan

10phillyphan
    Dylan Coyle

Yeah man :( Sorry about that. International shipping is not fun

• Agree Agree x 1