1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Seemingly Identical Circuit Layout Differences

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Spinelli, Sep 29, 2015.

1. What are the different versions of the same (according to the circuit picture) citcuit layouts?

Different ads? Different grip settings of the track (I don't think it's this but this is easily possible to do and would be really cool)? Different trackside objects, ads, textures, etc. replicating a particular series' weekend? Different graphics in other ways (track lighting values, colour values, rubbered-in lines, etc.)? Different bumps or other physical differences which make a difference to driving? Or...?

These seemingly identical circuits include a pair of Interlagos circuits as-well as a pair of Brasilia circuits. There is at-least one more pair if I recall correctly.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I wondered that too

3. i think it has to do with the night/day transition depending on the seasons. maybe one layout has a longer time of sunshine. but i may be wrong

4. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

That's it, actually. The layouts correspond to different dates of the year, so the lighting is different.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

wow

maybe an idea to have that written on loading screen?

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Oh, that's cool. Are track physics identical (curbs, surface iregularities [e.g. bumps], grip settings. etc.)?

7. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

yes, it's just for championships when they go to the track twice.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks for the reply.