1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks Sebring International Raceway V2.02

rFactor2 Sebring International Raceway by VirtuaLM

1. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

2. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Stefan Woudenberg updated Sebring International Raceway with a new update entry:

Sebring v2.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Juergen

Juergen
    Premium Member

4. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

If I find the time tomorrow, I will create a new package and new version number: 2.01. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

6. It should be made known that this isn't an official Virtua_LM update, so when there is an official update there is a chance it will be called 2.01 and non-observant users will be very confused. Name it something like 2.00b.

7. Great track.
    On the 2.01 version of the modified track the AI go straight into the barrier after turn 1. Just thought you'd like to know.
    B

8. This isn't posted by the author of the track. Anything done to Sebring will be out here first: http://www.simroad.com/

9. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Graham Laing updated Sebring International Raceway with a new update entry:

Track reverted to version 2.00

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 2.01 has been removed from the Version History tab

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Please translate to AC......LOL

11. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

No problem. You can do this sort of thing yourself, the important bit is to change the version number in some way. If you don't change the number, any newly uploaded file update gets discarded and nothing changes :thumbsup:

Having said that, in this case the version history file had to be deleted as well (v 2.01), and I don't think you can do that yourself.

13. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Thanx for the tip, I couldn't remove the 2.01, so I reported it.

Too bad there is so much fuss about a few peeps sove a problem and spend thei free time to help the community as the makers don't seem to solve for what ever the reason is. If they don't want people to "mess" with their work, they can ask ISI to encrypt their packages for free...

Anyways, thanx for the help. :) :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3