Sebring 2021

Tracks Sebring 2021 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Andy have you tried racing the Leon against the Audi TT Cup, makes a great race:thumbsup:

I'll give it a go. Thanks. :thumbsup:
The AC Legends cars go well with this track too.
aAkbPve.png

SBYs4MD.png

Last edited:
I really like your Sebring track but I have a question. Why do you have the race going in the opposite direction on the track? In real life the 12Hours of Sebring runs in the other direction around the track. I actually live in Sebring, FL and go to the race every March.

I really like your Sebring track but I have a question. Why do you have the race going in the opposite direction on the track? In real life the 12Hours of Sebring runs in the other direction around the track. I actually live in Sebring, FL and go to the race every March.
Are you sure?
I'm driving the track in the same direction :)

Are you sure?
I'm driving the track in the same direction :)
Sir,
I swear when I first loaded the track up, 3 times I was coming out of the pits with the driving line going in the opposite direction. I reinstalled the game and my mods and now all is good. My apologies and great track! BTW once a year locals can pay a nominal fee and take their personal cars out. I have a 2010 Z06 and this track is a beast, it is a very rough track.

[QUOTE = "clone1008, post: 2696903, membre: 521743"] Monsieur,
Je jure quand j'ai chargé la piste pour la première fois, 3 fois je sortais des stands avec la ligne de conduite allant dans la direction opposée. J'ai réinstallé le jeu et mes mods et maintenant tout va bien. Mes excuses et bonne piste! BTW une fois par an les habitants peuvent payer une somme modique et prendre leurs voitures personnelles. J'ai une Z06 2010 et cette piste est une bête, c'est une piste très dure. [/ QUOTE]

ooool doit arrêter la bière ,, hahahahha
désolé d'avoir pas répondu avant ,,,,, mais les voitures vont dans le bon sens ,,, loool merci à vous!

Sir,
I swear when I first loaded the track up, 3 times I was coming out of the pits with the driving line going in the opposite direction. I reinstalled the game and my mods and now all is good. My apologies and great track! BTW once a year locals can pay a nominal fee and take their personal cars out. I have a 2010 Z06 and this track is a beast, it is a very rough track.

looool must stop the beer ,, hahahahha
sorry to have not answered before ,,,,, but the cars go in the good sense ,,, loool thank you to you!

hello, I have to finish a project, once finished, I go to the patches on several of my circuits, sebring actually part:)
you have to wait a little longer!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea