Sebastian Vettel

Me too, i am wondering, does this 4 titles and records which are falling one by one are enough for him

Like 2010 you mean?

Oh and like Senna and Prost you mean? Oh wait...

I'm not going to get involved in this conversation because I think it's just extremely pointless but really the 2010 Red Bull was not an inferior car. Ferrari, McLaren and Red Bull were all relatively close at times but for example I remember at the hungaroring in qualifying the Red Bulls were one two and a whole second ahead of the guy in third place. Inferior in my eyes is a car which for the large majority of a season doesn't have the pace to challenge for victory's... which very much wasn't the case for RB in 2010.

Oh this season will open some eyes, Remember melbourne last year. Sure vettel was carrying on with the pit wall after coming into T1 and forgetting his car wasn't in secret fart mode and nearly binned it, Brundle made a comment i found interesting.

I'm not going to get involved in this conversation because I think it's just extremely pointless but really the 2010 Red Bull was not an inferior car. Ferrari, McLaren and Red Bull were all relatively close at times but for example I remember at the hungaroring in qualifying the Red Bulls were one two and a whole second ahead of the guy in third place. Inferior in my eyes is a car which for the large majority of a season doesn't have the pace to challenge for victory's... which very much wasn't the case for RB in 2010.

Yes it was. Vettel made it seem superior.

That's kinda difficult to prove with any certainty and again in my opinion utterly pointless to talk about. Webber made it seem superior aswell I suppose with his 4 victory's? Without misfortune and both teammates running into each other, Red Bull would have won 13 out of the 19 races in 2010.. so pace-wise, it was not superior.

I will jump in here and say some....perhaps someone would say totally irrelevant things, but i am not so sure they are up to that point, this is what i think.

When we are racing virtually, someone wins, i say he had better setup.
When someone wins with fixed setups and cars - virtually i think only possible (like i did in Championship) people will say "oh it suited you to your style"
Even if they would had same cars and same setups people would say somebody won it cause their style suited more on that car on that particular track, for the comment made by @Shane Butler and @Mark Greenall this 2014 will be won by no other but the team with most luck and one who will suit best to the new rules, speaking of teams not driver talent.

I have few points to make, maybe two only, that we can always say or other way around how to say it, never know who is who or how talented is, even if you give them exact cars! People always will find a way around! People are like that. I am not, i want when someone wins no matter what to be able to congratulate him because after all HE WON not someone else and i don't care how. We are entering into very big and very deep debates

Second point i wanted to make is, like i said, this season it's my belief that it wont be won by the best driver 100%
The best driver to win is the one at the end season of an ending era. That would be after 5-6 years when all are developed to the point so high that there is nowhere else to go higher, you see who and how far reached.

This is only a new season with a ton of new regulations and nothing is certain. Its pure luck and pure power of engine unit, nothing else.

PS. please read what Hamilton said :) i burst from laughing, why? Because he is going to fight for victories :D and before it wasnt suitable for him so that wasnt worthy :D

That's kinda difficult to prove with any certainty and again in my opinion utterly pointless to talk about. Webber made it seem superior aswell I suppose with his 4 victory's? Without misfortune and both teammates running into each other, Red Bull would have won 13 out of the 19 races in 2010.. so pace-wise, it was not superior.

Thanks for proving my point. How can you prove it otherwise? ;)

In 1995 Schumacher won 9 out of 16 races in an inferior car, it clearly was inferior. Drivers still make a difference :)

I will jump in here and say some....perhaps someone would say totally irrelevant things, but i am not so sure they are up to that point, this is what i think.

When we are racing virtually, someone wins, i say he had better setup.
When someone wins with fixed setups and cars - virtually i think only possible (like i did in Championship) people will say "oh it suited you to your style"
Even if they would had same cars and same setups people would say somebody won it cause their style suited more on that car on that particular track, for the comment made by @Shane Butler and @Mark Greenall this 2014 will be won by no other but the team with most luck and one who will suit best to the new rules, speaking of teams not driver talent.

I have few points to make, maybe two only, that we can always say or other way around how to say it, never know who is who or how talented is, even if you give them exact cars! People always will find a way around! People are like that. I am not, i want when someone wins no matter what to be able to congratulate him because after all HE WON not someone else and i don't care how. We are entering into very big and very deep debates

Second point i wanted to make is, like i said, this season it's my belief that it wont be won by the best driver 100%
The best driver to win is the one at the end season of an ending era. That would be after 5-6 years when all are developed to the point so high that there is nowhere else to go higher, you see who and how far reached.

This is only a new season with a ton of new regulations and nothing is certain. Its pure luck and pure power of engine unit, nothing else.

PS. please read what Hamilton said :) i burst from laughing, why? Because he is going to fight for victories :D and before it wasnt suitable for him so that wasnt worthy :D
I think this season will be won by the fastest car, Like most years.

Rb6 or F2004 are among the quickest F1 cars to be produced ever... The Rb6 had cooling issues (Melting exhausts) which stopped complete and utter dominance.
Mclaren had F-duct soon copied by Ferrari, Which helped them on the straights, without that they would have been F-ucked. ;)

tumblr_mta66fYjG51sibe1so1_500.gif

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies