1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Sebastian Vettel

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Kartik Sri Harsha, May 23, 2012.

1. The Young Double World Driver's Champion :)
    I think we can also discuss about him too

2. Let´s discuss the crooked finger.

3. The Crooked Finger Shown 11 times last season and just only once this season

4. I'll be looking for SV to show some of the pace he had in Monaco last year,providing of course the car has the speed this weekend

slightly off topic: Kartik Sri Harsha are u related in any way to Kartik Sunku?:)

5. Because they share the same first name? :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. name,nationality..yes:)

• Like Like x 1
  7. actually ,never mind that question Kartik..i think i have an idea who Kartik Sunku might be(and its defo not you).....as ive come across his sloppy writting before....many times:) ,since u can only hide behind the wiki/copy/paste for so long before u expose ur incompetence

Yeah so back to SV...if the car is working i expect some good things from him this weekend

8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bit shortsighted don't you think. Also stop bashing innocent people that have done nothing wrong to you and wrote an article on our request.

If you have a problem with that please sent me a pm

• Like Like x 3
  9. I'm Kartik Sri Harsha not Kartik Sunku so don't get confused

10. Actually In India We Have Surname First rather than Our name
    If my name written on Your style it will be like Sri Harsha Kartik
    So don't get confused and discuss here about SV only

• Like Like x 2
  11. According to FP1 and Very low running in FP2 due to weather i guess He will be in P 5-9 But if RBR got pace then he could be in top3 what do you think guys

12. So we are confused now :) nice.

I think Webber will take him here again and i dont think the RBR has the pace for front or second row. Looks like very hot conditions suit the RBR best.

13. I wish the Normal Service to be Resumed

14. It seems like it was turning out to be a good year for Sebastian
    He was learning Lot of Skills and improving himself Lot of people says he can't overtake and only can win if he starts from Pole He was also known for Using tires in Limit and He was doing it this year too
    And this year Providing the Opportunity for SEB to improve his overtaking Skills and i believe he can be the Next Alonso or Lewis or MichealHe was still young in the Top Teams
    I really wish that SEB to be a Complete Driver in the Grid like Alonso in the Very near Future
    What do you think guys

15. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

I think the only way Vettel can win is from pole.
    Sure he can gain a few places here and there, but I can't remember the last time he won a race starting anywhere other than 1st or 2nd.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Well, every driver has his weak and strong points... Hamilton is the best overtaker, Alonso manages the pressure and the race pace like no other, Vettel is the best one from pole...

Good for him that he's usually a good qualifier, as his main skills really fit well together.

• Like Like x 2
  17. But i was saying about Future not about the past.

18. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins

I'm talking about the present. He still can only win from the front

19. Maybe I'm over thinking this but I thought it was kind of rude how he wasn't at Mark Webber's victory celebration. Saw an article about his absence and he just smiled wryly and said "I didn't have a change of clothes so I didn't want to go swimming."

Just seems kind rude since Mark was always there for Vettel, even if it crushed him on the inside. Seb should have just sucked it up and faced the fact that he got beat.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins

So he arrived and left in his race suit? Idiot!