SEBASTIAN VETTEL 2013 HELMET

UPDATED: Top of helmet more 'Aligned'.

Hi everyone!,

This is Sebastian Vettels 2013 helemt that he used during the first race of the 2013 season.

Instructions included with file although i'm sure you all know how to install!.

By the way, there are no pics as i don't have PSP or relevant software to do a 3d preview, so if anyone can help me out to show the helmet it would be most appreciated!.

Enjoy!

P.S. Top of helmet is now more aligned however, again without the proper software its near on impossible to get perfect.
Anyway, I hope this is much more to your liking!.

http://www.mediafire.com/?i864tawi8e216f2

2013031800009t.jpg

2013031800010.jpg

2013031800003.jpg

2013031800007.jpg

Here is in game screenshots.Sorry for poor quality as i forgot to increase graphics settings but i bet you can see how good it looks.It looks far better in my game even with these settings but the steam always make poor screenshots:(

Here's a render for your helmet :

Good job mate. :thumbsup:
Just one thing, the top of your helmet doesn't seem aligned.
Just a little tweak needed.

Yeah, that's the problem...I haven't got the software to apply the whole skin onto a 3d model to see how it looks, i'm obviously quite an amature when it comes to graphics but it doesn't help when I haven't the software!.
Its more trail and error, believe it or not i'm only using paint.net!

Just thought I would help v1tek out, he's needing a few more helmets and I think this is what is holding him up.

"the top of your helmet doesn't seem aligned."
Is this still current or fixed, because then I invite this beautiful helmet and tell us good Thank you

Yeah, that's the problem...I haven't got the software to apply the whole skin onto a 3d model to see how it looks, i'm obviously quite an amature when it comes to graphics but it doesn't help when I haven't the software!.
Its more trail and error, believe it or not i'm only using paint.net!

Just thought I would help v1tek out, he's needing a few more helmets and I think this is what is holding him up.

Yes you did a great job on this, no question their. :thumbsup:

"the top of your helmet doesn't seem aligned."
Is this still current or fixed, because then I invite this beautiful helmet and tell us good Thank you
I will see what I can do, again without the software Its makes it very much more difficult.

However, I will have a look what I can do, I will let people know the file has been updated if I can fix it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back