Seat Leon TCR 2018 Templates

Skins Seat Leon TCR 2018 Templates V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, guys, thanks for the template, Ive got some desings but in gp games, but here I dont understand the templates, cause I see carpaint, and then I see AC layer and I dont understand what AC layer means

Hello, guys, thanks for the template, Ive got some desings but in gp games, but here I dont understand the templates, cause I see carpaint, and then I see AC layer and I dont understand what AC layer means
With the assumption you've already some experiences in Photoshop or similar graphic apps I'll try to help :)
ceOztV3.jpg

- The first layer called "carpaint" is the layer for your actual paint for the car.

- The second layer(group) called "standart_decals" will add or remove the stickers and labels we used to get a series look for the liveries pack.

- The third layer called (group) "numberplates" will allow you to change car number, sponsors and nationality of the driver/series. Similar to the second layer but specific for the numberplate at the doors.

-The fourth layer called "AO" is the ambient occlusion layer. This will add "baked" shadows/gradients and helps to get a better ingame look of the car.

- The fifth layer called "wireframe" is the unwrapped wireframe of the 3D model. It's useful to find the right positions for your paint and should be disabled before saving your final livery.

I hope it's useful for you :thumbsup:
Greets After_Midnight

According to your "test2" screenshot you're still using the wrong dds settings.
It has to be DXT5 / ARGB 8bppp / interpolated alpha.

Also you should have a look to your channels. Especially to the necessary alpha channel. The alpha channel should be plain white.
pYZdrvl.jpg

In some "translated" versions of Photoshop this channel is called "alfa" instead "alpha". Maybe it's related to your issue.

If you can't figured out you can also PM me and send your livery over. So I can have a look on it.

Greets After_Midnight

Especially to the necessary alpha channel. The alpha channel should be plain white.
The use of an DXT5 with plain white alpha channel is useless for this mod. If you don't use any effects from the txDetail with the metal_detail.dds, just use any DDS without alpha, e.g. DXT1 - RGB - 4 bpp.

@Canario_02 Maybe try a re-install of the nVidia DDS plugin. Be shure to use the 64Bit vesion, if your PS version is 64bit.
https://developer.nvidia.com/gameworksdownload#?dn=texture-tools-for-adobe-photoshop-8-55

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back