1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Career Seat Leon EUROCUP 2014 Series 1.0

Career events

1. menoh submitted a new resource:

Seat Leon EUROCUP 2014 Series - Career events

Read more about this resource...

2. i've got some issues: when i copy the content of the folder "series_seat_leon_eurocup" into the career folder and then i get in game, i can click on the championship but as i do this the game will bring me to another series, like if the seat leon series has no content or is mismatching something. i'm trying to find a solution but it seems the problem is persistent

EDIT: problem solved, there was a problem with a file name i didnt noticed at first. now everything works

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  3. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

which one exactly was it?

4. the problem was that the folder which the career files point to to detect the cars is "slcr_14" or something like that, whereas my folder was called (don't know why) "slcr_2014", so it was unable to find the cars and work properly. i solved this problem by downloading again the Seat Leon mod and everything went fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

found it, thanks :thumbsup:

6. I would love to play, but the game will not release me out of the box. The car is lifting up and down all the time, I cannot move the car. very strange. Someone else with this issue?
    Thx!