1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Career Seat Leon EUROCUP 2014 Series 1.0

Career events

1. menoh submitted a new resource:

Seat Leon EUROCUP 2014 Series - Career events

Read more about this resource...

2. i've got some issues: when i copy the content of the folder "series_seat_leon_eurocup" into the career folder and then i get in game, i can click on the championship but as i do this the game will bring me to another series, like if the seat leon series has no content or is mismatching something. i'm trying to find a solution but it seems the problem is persistent

EDIT: problem solved, there was a problem with a file name i didnt noticed at first. now everything works

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  3. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

which one exactly was it?

4. the problem was that the folder which the career files point to to detect the cars is "slcr_14" or something like that, whereas my folder was called (don't know why) "slcr_2014", so it was unable to find the cars and work properly. i solved this problem by downloading again the Seat Leon mod and everything went fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aidan Keranen

Aidan Keranen
    #4 2KF1 Racing RDGPC|LoL/RL Caster@AussieGamingTV Premium Member

found it, thanks :thumbsup:

6. I would love to play, but the game will not release me out of the box. The car is lifting up and down all the time, I cannot move the car. very strange. Someone else with this issue?
    Thx!