Season 9 Race 10 Hockenheim - Weather

This is the way it goes when you don't hang around the forum enough :p. I should have been able to pick it up but I have been so busy lately with school. But I had my last exam on wednesday so it's all gone now.

As for the forecast I am leaning towards keeping this one since it is the "original", unless there is majority wanting to have it one day before like usual. It's very little work if I were to do it again since I have got everything lined up.

And thanks for the many 'thanks'! :) Really warmes in the cold month of december in Sweden.

As for the forecast I am leaning towards keeping this one since it is the "original", unless there is majority wanting to have it one day before like usual.

Everybody are aware they cannot affect the weather in any way during the season. The probabillity is agreed before season start and the rest is out of our control/natural, the way we like it. :thumbsup:

I know many see it is "unlucky" when the forecast sais it will be dry (and some think the opposite ofcourse). It feels like 2/3rds are hoping for some rain sometime during the race, while maybe 1/3rd like it in the dry.

My point is that it is not the one-day-before that is on people's mind, we/they sees an unique opportunity to have a "second chance" of getting a forecst that might be wet :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.