1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 9 Race 10 Hockenheim - Weather

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Daniel Hansson, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Hello fine racers.

The first forecast for the German event:

Periods of longer medium-light rains and cloudy weather are common here, but also medium intensity showers. Overall the chance for rain sometime during a session is 45 %.

The second forecast will be posted on tuesday next week at 19 sharp UTC.

-----------------------

I present to you the second forecast for Hockenheim:

There is a decreased risk for rain during this event, except for the practise session, where light to medium rain is expected.

• Like Like x 11
  2. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Thank you again Daniel! In the meantime the rain changed into snow. Could you please change that, too? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Thanks Daniel! Always exciting with a risk for H2O.

4. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ye its added pressure not knowing, i was imagining thunder towards end of race last night :)
    Will it have option for snow tires though surely ?:giggle:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Many thanks Daniel. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Can be the perfect ingrediant for a spectacular season finale. Thanks Daniel :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

yes Nico will be a spectacular season finale:)

Thanks Daniel

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks Daniel:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Wrong thread, sorry

10. Hello for the last time of the season :)

I present to you the second forecast for Hockenheim:

There is a decreased risk for rain during this event, except for the practise session, where light to medium rain is expected.

• Like Like x 12
  11. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Thank you again very, very much for your nice work this season!!! :thumbsup: ;)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yes, thank you for yet another season with great services :thumbsup: You are a legende!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

^ 2nd that :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ditto :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

I'm proud of being your team mate Daniel! I wish you would start driving again(-:

• Like Like x 5
  17. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

thanks for your effort Daniel:):thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Thanks Daniel. Since the race is next week, maybe we'll have a 3rd forecast with something more unstable, wetter... ;)

• Like Like x 4
  19. :)

I guess this situation is unpresedented, so it would be Daniel who makes up the law.

You see Daniel, there was a mistake in the calendar, the last race was planned for the 19th, it took us some time to sort it out. Believe it or not, I was about to tell you in this thread, then I noticed you had just posted the forecast (the time was 8.00pm scando-time), so I didn't bother as I didn't really see any problems. But it is up to you how you wish to solve it :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Is there anything to solve? This time we know the 2nd forecast one week before the event instead of one day. But that's not a problem at all because it leaves us with many possible scenarios to happen. ;) :thumbsup:

PS: As always when christmas comes closer, there are more wishes spread out into the world (or to the weather god ;)). So now that there's one more week time it looks like the wish for more weather related influence on the last race is growing again. :whistling::rolleyes:

PPS: In real life the weather can change much during a week :p ;) *hint* *hint*

• Like Like x 1