Season 8 - Standings

Congrats Reik. Well deserved. He's got most of the records, but I'm pretty sure I hold most 2nd places in presto history in both races and championships. It looks like next season I'll have to work hard to maintain the record!

I believe Reik is one of the best drivers in our league , not only for his speed or for those trophies he has won as it is not the main reason at our Presto community to be respected but also for his friendly & positive attitude and his great contribution to PrestoGP , from sharing his setup knowledge to the friendly forum discussions etc .... Well done Reik , you truly deserve to be called tripple champion :) :):).

I believe as well our Aussie freind Tim has done a great job fighting for the championship , I am sure it has been very tough for him to have his mind so focused and ready for challenge so early in the morning , I have not been able to do that and I am sure Peter is finding it hard as well even with lots of morning Coffe :)...

Welcome back brian and Mark for next season , and I hope you get with you that lazy but fast Danish driver Janek :) :) ...

Thx very much Anthony! You make me feel ashamed. :D

The friendly attitude and the sharing aspect goes for everyone here, so I don't think I deserve some special praise for it. ;)

And I value the commitment of the Aussies and other members with unusual day times to race at much higher than my one. ;)

Of course I like to have you in if a spot is open (which is very likely).

Maybe there'll be not much driver noticing this request here in time, so you should pm Nicolai?

He
Of course I like to have you in if a spot is open (which is very likely).

Maybe there'll be not much driver noticing this request here in time, so you should pm Nicolai?

Hi did and I replied that he had to ask in the forum :)

I think our "democracy" should work this way, that those who follow the forum and reply get a say, and those who doesn't, trust the decition of the rest :) If one think the decitions made are wrong one can decide to get more involved.

For my part I have nothing against Mark joining the race :)

Nicolai, can you please change the headline of the thread into "Season 8 - Standings"?

I already edited the first post in terms of text and link, so the rest of the thread can stay untouched...

link is still not right it seems, I think it has to be changed twice in the post
lol, you were right. the problem was that Reik edited the text (which in itself was an url), but the text was referring to an url that I just edited/corrected (though clicking on the url button above the post). but it was a little mystery for me as well for a good 30 sec or so, I can understand how reik made that "mistake" :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.