Season 8 - Standings

Reik Major

Premium
Follow the link below to see the championship standings of the Formula Pro European Series - Season 8 and get many detailed info about each race (qualifying lap times, positions, rewarded points,...) just by clicking on "Race 1", "Race 2" and so on in the headline of the table.

http://prestogp.com/index.php?view=standings&season=8&league=1

Maybe the admin likes to make this thread "sticky" so every visitor of the league forum immediately can find the standings. :)

EDIT: Changed text and link to make it fit Season 8 now. :)

Me too for a long time :)

But I now learned how easy it is to open a thread, put in the link we sometimes got in the race reports and ask the admin to make it sticky. :)

What happened is that I noticed after race 3 or something that Valerio posted the link to the results without me having to do anything (it is obviously the same link the whole season), therefore I regarded that "the community" now had the knowledge to post the results themselves.

However, having a sticky thread for it is a great solution, and I am thrilled that I didn't do it myself :)

To me as well :)

I think due to the tight schedule (race 10 is this Wednesday) it will be more time for the honer and prais that Reik deserves after Wednesday :)

But a sincere congratulation is absolutely appropriate! This is your third Championship in a row, something that obiously new Presto GP record.

I think Reik holds pritty much all records at Presto GP, most poles, most races won, most championships, I think he is also our youngest ever champion (in season 5) :)

This reminds me that I have some work to do when it comes to the PrestoGP history...

Congratulations Reik, Triple PrestoGP Champion! :cool::cool::cool:

Another supremely dominant performance this season. You need a small graphical update for your car skin. :)

P.S. Thank you Nico and also to all Presto drivers who raced this season. As always, I enjoyed the racing.

Hello Guys long time no see :) I have been out with a torn achilles heel som im back on my feet now and ready to race again. Furthermore i have the pleasure to tell you all that Mark Sørensen is coming back too.... We would really like to start when the new season starts, so i hope that there are room for us and looking forward to racing against you guys again /Cheers

Hi Brian, even though the decition is not mine alone to take, I am sure the guys will be more than happy to have you back in the league :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%