Season 8 - Sign up

I'll post my setup from the last Siverstone event asap. :) Maybe this time I need some slight changes as my style may have changed a little bit but I still didn't have the time to test yet.

I hope you all noticed, that there've been quicker drivers at this track, for example Mark. :)

dont try to get yourself out of this alienboy, get your setup posted, wether its a first attempt or not its certainly better than any i can make :D

Wov, that setup.. I took 1 second off in CIcada (a track i'm building..) in the first try and i've done about 1000km on it. I was really blown away when i skimmed thru the setup pages, everything was different. The car handles so much better, it's like a different mod now..

Hello :)

I'm not so sure that i'm that so welcome back to league but just tested mod again and I really like it afrer the GT Pro Matech car LOL...so if there's still one spot left so I can try to find my speed back, last weekend I did 1.16.6xx at Silverstone so the speed is there :)

Wednesday is not my favorite raceday but I wanna race and drive with F1 so no can do. Tried iRacing etc but never find those as my own sim so will drive Evo mods until rF2 is totally ready for racing ( and my PC also need upgrade...components already ordered).

My last RDGTC S5 race will be 19th Feb Abu Dhabi race so after that I can start new league, thanks.

Thanks!

It's not only up to me Kimmo, but personally I cannot even remember what the problem was last time :) Either way, I am a "water under the bridge" / "the snow that falled last year" kind of guy.

As I say to the others, what is important is that:
-You try to be at all the races prapared
-You strive to do consistant laps without too many mistakes
-Try to avoid incidents at all costs
-Always stay friendly with your co-racers :)
-Always fill in the incident report after race

I think next race is already next Wednesday (in 6 days).

It's not only up to me Kimmo, but personally I cannot even remember what the problem was last time :) Either way, I am a "water under the bridge" / "the snow that falled last year" kind of guy.

As I say to the others, what is important is that:
-You try to be at all the races prapared
-You strive to do consistant laps without too many mistakes
-Try to avoid incidents at all costs
-Always stay friendly with your co-racers :)
-Always fill in the incident report after race

I think next race is already next Wednesday (in 6 days).

Good, I have no problems with rules, the problem earlier was the race day as weekend suits me better, also World league changed to rFactor and I hate rFactor 1 so I let the league because of the mod (FSONE with horrible front wheels???). rF2 is so much better especially the G27 wheel works immediately you do not need any LEO Plugins etc LOL.

Next race 22nd of February - Nurburgring suits well for me, the car is so familliar and I did 30-40 laps overall with Silverstone so i'm ready to start practising. I'll drive lap time to PrestoGP asap so you can see my speed atm...See You!

Good, I have no problems with rules, the problem earlier was the race day as weekend suits me better, also World league changed to rFactor and I hate rFactor 1 so I let the league because of the mod (FSONE with horrible front wheels???). rF2 is so much better especially the G27 wheel works immediately you do not need any LEO Plugins etc LOL.

Next race 22nd of February - Nurburgring suits well for me, the car is so familliar and I did 30-40 laps overall with Silverstone so i'm ready to start practising. I'll drive lap time to PrestoGP asap so you can see my speed atm...See You!

Now i have real motivation to beat someone on track... Team skins are in the works...

Oke 1.31.181 first practice, time is good but i'm not ready for the race next week...this car is so rude for my 'old' legs and atm my right leg is on fire, i believe that 1.29 laps possible so easily but not with these legs today LOL

So I will continue practising and join with you a little bit later if it's oke then, thanks.

See you at Montreal :)

Hello all,

I have already met many of you guys on the Presto GP servers (Sean, Peter, Nicolai, Valter, Bob Luneski, etc.) and many of you already know that I would like to join Presto GP European Series. I am looking forward to race with quick and clean drivers. At the moment my situation is such that I should have enough free time to prepare myself very well for all the races.

I am ready to start from Montreal ´79 race, if that´s okay for everybody? I practiced there and my best lap time this far is 1:09.7xx and I think I can still improve a little.

Best Regards,
Marko

You are very wellcome Marko! :)

1:09:7xx is already very quick - looking forward to some great racing!

Did you already read through this thread? http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/presto-gp-racing-guidelines.47158/

If you have any further questions I'd suggest you to place them in the drivers meeting thread for the upcoming event. I'll try to help as much as possible, so you can fit in best as early as possible.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.