Season 8 Race 5 Melbourne - Drivers meeting

Btw, I know I sometimes can "sound" a bit angry or strict, it can happen when I write and argue "on the fly". I just removed a sentance from a post which said something like: "I do not understand how hard it can be to calculate etc.." Please do not put any thought to it when I sound like that, I always regret my wording when I read through my posts, but it saves me a lot of time if I know that you all know that I do not intend to appear angry, do personal attacks or anything like that.

I do these suggestions much too often but i'm sure no one minds.. I've arranged so many leagues that i've probably done all the mistakes possible from wrong server config to accidentally shutting the dedi down amidst the session (fortunately that was a hotlaps competition, Kimmo was pretty angry about it since he lost his PB ;) ), giving the wrong mod/track version DL link etc... Fortunately i've never been the one who gives the final word :) I also have been to leagues that are arranged in GMT only (apart from that failed one...) and there is problems with that too when DST kicks in, the nicely memorized race time changes during the season... It's good that races are in two week intervals so this issue quickly over..For me it's easy since UK and Finland changes at the same time, 25.3 ie next sunday...

That official GMT site is really good as it has also the UK time in the frontpage.. It wasn't there a year ago, maybe some of these leagues have influenced on that ;) http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ I use to have it on the mediacenter so i knew when to switch to official practice.

Now that we have discussed about this, i think everyone knows about it.. And now it's time for my nap, Iceman style ;)

Btw, I know I sometimes can "sound" a bit angry or strict, it can happen when I write and argue "on the fly". I just removed a sentance from a post which said something like: "I do not understand how hard it can be to calculate etc.." Please do not put any thought to it when I sound like that, I always regret my wording when I read through my posts, but it saves me a lot of time if I know that you all know that I do not intend to appear angry, do personal attacks or anything like that.

hehehehehe now you know how i feel most of the time, its a nightmare trying to put things into words sometimes :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back