Season 7 ,Round 6: 02nd/09th of November at A1-ring, 61 laps

I was just into skating in general, tried out with the hockey team at Granby Halls, problem was, there was no youth team and I was only about 14 at the time, all the guys were massive compared to me:frown:, I could out skate them but they were much better at hockey

Jim

Heya fellas, as much as I was really looking forward to racing on this track with you guys, unfortunately I doubt i'll be able to make the race tonight.

My router has been playing up the last few days and I keep loosing connection every half hour or so but sometimes lasts longer. I have to restart it every time, but when I do, it takes ages for it to start working again as it keeps rebooting itself when its initialising :( It's been like this since the weekend and is now the excuse I need to upgrade my broadband lol So I got a new one coming from virgin sometime tomorrow with modem and everything built in. As frustrating as it is in general for me, the last thing I want is to be into the middle of a session and lose connection!

I've tried everything to fix this but it seems i'm not alone with this problem, so to everyone, don't buy a Belkin N1 Vision lol - looks nice and has a few nice features but is an unreliable load of rubbish! Even though it "kind of" served me well for about 2 years.

Hope you all have a good one though anyway!

Srry guys, can't join again bacause my game is timing out like a few months ago.
Changed the prl file, doens't work either.
So no racing for me tonight again.
Enjoy and good luck to all.

Srry guys, can't join again bacause my game is timing out like a few months ago.
Changed the prl file, doens't work either.
So no racing for me tonight again.
Enjoy and good luck to all.

What a shame! I'm really sorry for you Andy. And your problem is not easy to understand, although it seems that you acctually time out, that you are taking longer than everybody else to load the other players and the track (that everybody have the same limit, but you are the only one that have experienced crossing it (twice)). How many were online when you tried to join? And while it loads the cars, do you notice that it is taking a long time, that it takes several seconds between the names flashing on the top of your screen?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back