1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 7 Race 10 Valencia - Setup

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Nicolai Nicholson, Dec 18, 2011.

1. I've been working on my race setup, so if someone wanna look... :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Heres 1 i used for pb tonight made quick feels ok :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  3. Thanks guys!

4. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

thx for the posted setups guys! :)

I'll post mine as soon as I'm home from work. In my first and only test so far, I could reach a 1:30:7xx with my new setup. This is only 0,1 second slower than my last years PB. The setup from last year doesn't suit me well anymore...

Edit: Here my newest setups now. The "Ab"-version has lower wings but both result in a 1:30:7xx for me until now.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  5. Enjoy :)

(Sorry for the graphics issue on Reiks slowmo but my Sony Vegas keept doing that no matter what I tryed. I will try to find a selution soon)

• Like Like x 4
  6. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

thx very much Georgios! :)

Sadly I missed two apexes (after bridge and last corner), otherwise this 1:30:7xx could have been a 1:30:5xx I guess. Just for your info: I drove this lap with my posted low wing setup (Ab-version). But I'm still ucertain which version I'll use in the race. Still had no time for further tests...

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think you can gain 0.3-0.4 by taknig last corner correct and the same for the corner after the bridge because you lose a lot of top speed with bad exits from those two corners. I bet my money on that pole will be at 1.29 mid.

8. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

thx for your trust in my skills! :) I think qualy time will be slower, because of the super pole format. So I take the challenge and bet against you with a wild guess of a 1:30:8xx. :)

9. Tim McIver

Tim McIver
    PrestoGP Veteran Premium Member

I want some of Georgios money too!!

10. lol

11. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

heres my q setup, 1.30.7 with it, its reiks high df setup with a couple of changes to suit me. thanks reik.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]

13. Tim McIver

Tim McIver

You're right, I'll calm down.

14. Tim McIver

Tim McIver

Thanks David! Downloaded your setup and first time out a 1:30.9.

15. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

no probs tim but to be honest ive only changed, brake pressure, steering lock, coast and the fuel, thanks goto reik.