Season 7 - Calendar

Ok, thanks for updating it. If it's 9:35 UK time, then I think it's on the limit, since I live in Sweden (GMT +1) and then the races will end at 10:35 pm. Maybe i can race sometimes, but I am not sure. I can race during my holiday no problem, but when school starts, it gets a bit screwed up...

How old are you Eric if I may ask?

We only race (on average) every second Wednesday, so if 10:35 local time is not too late, you might be able to work it out. Drivers that can commit to all 10 races will naturally be prioritiesed if we become more than 25 :)

It is time to vote what two tracks we will put in place of Korea and India. The alternatives are the following:

Mugello
Misano
Hockenheim
A1 Ring
Bahrain

I'll let the Race Director carry out the vote through e-mail. We should have this decided withing less than a week so we can complete the calendar well in time of season start.

I hope it isn't much to ask but is it possable to have the amount of laps for each track updated?

Well, what I do is that I try to guess what the race pace will be, usually 3-5 seconds slower than the best lap time displayed at Presto GP.

At Suzuka the best lap is 1:24:7, so add 4,3 seconds and guesstimate a race pace of 89 seconds.

Then I take 72min *60 = 4320 sec. 4320 sec / 89 seconds = 48,539 laps. I round this up to 49 laps because I think the race pace will be slightly faster than 1:29:000 sec a lap, although the pitstops might make the race perhaps 1hour and 13 minutes long. therefore I could just as easily have chosen 48 laps :)

I have not calculated for all tracks yet, but if anybody are keen, then please feel free to do so in this thread so we can lock down the rest of the races. A1 might be a problem though :)

When the A1 Ring was on the server prior the season, I managed to drive a 1:06:281...

But I honestly give in, that I'm tooooooo lazy to calculate race length for all the upcoming events. :)

Hockenheim: (60*72) / 76 = 56 laps
A1-ring: (60*72) / 70 = 61 laps
Abu Dhabi: (60*72) / 99 = 43 laps
Interlagos: (60*72) / 70 = 61 laps
Hungaroring: (60*72) / 74 = 58 laps
Valencia St: (60*72) / 95 = 45 laps

The usual Hockenheim or the one that comes "free" with Formula Race Room [Simbin track]?

This Hungary maybe? [Hungaroring 2010 from rFactor and updated it to 2011 specs]
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=33712

The usual Hockenheim or the one that comes "free" with Formula Race Room [Simbin track]?

This Hungary maybe? [Hungaroring 2010 from rFactor and updated it to 2011 specs]
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=33712

I think I have to answer that what we raced last is always default, but I am not opposed to changing, I guess it is more of a logistics problem in terms of trying out the tracks and learning if a swap is advisable.

I'm able to race both wednesdays but would prefer the 26th.

2 weeks preparation are very sencefull in my eyes. At Suzuka I had the impression that the short preparation time lead to some unnecessary incidents (just a feeling and no blame)...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back