Season 6 Race 9 Barcelona - Setup thread

Hey Valter, I had time to do a little more laps now and I found out that higher wing is better for a fast lap. :) If it's also good for race4, I don't know.

Today I started again with my earlier posted setup and couldn't go in the low 1:16's again. So I tryed my last China setup and immediately did a 1:16:4xx. Some small tuning and now I have this setup. You'll feel glued to the tarmac!!! :tongue:

Have fun. :wink:
Thanks Reik, I have fun with it:)

Hehe ty , very hard to now beat anymore, i think with a perfect lap a 15 is possible, i can use from 5/28 to 8/37 with your setup getting near enough same times under 16.5s.

you guys have gone and made the biggest mistake ever, buttering sean up only serves to make my life HELL!!

im gonna have to live with....

"im better than you at barca, everyone says so"

"im perfect at driving, everyone wants to be like me"

" do you want my setup Davie, it will make you famous"

so thanks guys for making my life not worth living until im able to beat him on the next track( monaco hmmmm)

:D

so thanks guys for making my life not worth living until im able to beat him on the next track( monaco hmmmm)
:D

Worry not my friend, hotlap is one thing, a solid race preformance something totally different. There is no good in being a (my favorite expression) hotlap-whore (no insults intended Sean :) ) if one cannot transelate it into solid points after the race (not saying that you can't Sean :) ).

I say move to the 22 lap server David, and you might be able to battle Sean come Wednesday :)
Also, I think I would prefere to start 2nd row instead of 1st because of the slip strem effect down to t1.

yeah i noticed your alonso-esque start on me last night nico, you got a flyer.

and i really like seans new title "hotlap-whore", from this day forth he shall be known as such :D

and your right, i think ive took enough time to practise the whoring of hotlaps ill get to work on the 22 lapper and hope for the best during the race :)

Sorry David, I thought you need some kind of extra motivation! :) :)

btw Nico is right. This has been shown by many good drivers here, who don't regulary start from the first row.

in these here parts they call me "Mr Motivator" ,Reik :D

im always motivated, sean adds to that with his constant heckeling :D

i'll deffo not be starting from anywhere near the front here but im hopeing to still have a good race and pick up some points and have some good battles along the way :)

You gotta love the hotlapping :cool: ill prob be around .4/5 off pb for qualiy but longer runs 19s easy with mediums rears get to hot for the distance, 19s/20s with hards ok temps and distance, i think best maybe mediums fronts hards rear although havent ran that yet.
I think with all setups posted helps alot i just use one jump on drive and within 1 sec to fastest after hour or so practise usually, ive only practised barca 4 times maybe around 4 hours hotlapping and 1 hour long runs dont have time to practise as much these days. You guys are lucky :rolleyes:

.......... dont have time to practise as much these days. You guys are lucky :rolleyes:
nice so this time can hope in 2nd place:wink:.
Thanks for tips about wheels only works that i did is tried turn off high temperature on front and rear left wheels but with poor results and take in right line last chicane,place where is possible gain precious time at the same time easy to miss:)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.