Season 6 race 8 ISTANBUL

I was trying to be as close to you as possible in turns 9-10 to get slip stream on the long straight after turn 11, but I simply missed the braking point. This is how I remember it from the race, need to see the replay.
Anyway it was my mistake, I should be more careful while braking close behind another car. Sad to hear your car was damaged :( Sorry mate!

Don't worries Alex, even if my car has been endomaged, it's change nothing for my race, you was faster than me, i could not overtake you after, even if i would like try to do it without broken suspension . And also, nobody have overtake me after, so... no doesn't matter.

hi all

TIM: TS113, Contact with Anthony M. Anthony moves right suddenly while I'm alongside
did not see any problem with this on my replay tim.

TIM: TS178, Contact with Anthony M. Anthony moves right while I'm alongside.
i did move towards my right i didn't see you in my mirrors! sorry mate!

TIM: TS1322-1473, Stuck behind Anthony M for 2 1/2 laps (He is 1 lap down)
i knew you were behind me but it didn't look like you were making any overtaking move!
in the past i've always slowed down or moved aside for the faster drivers and
either they hit me or i end up crashing out.

OTHER INCIDENTS:
T-120.87
Kurt Kjellin
kurt hit me on the right hand side no damage caused.

T-194.27
Vincenzo Cavaliere
2nd last corner hit my rear tyre causing me to loose control.

T-282.27-
Vincenzo Cavaliere
turned into my car causing me to go off trackand loose 6 positions!

T-864.56
Nicolas Rouge
i had made a little error causing me to spin. unfortunately nicolas was coming
fast around the corner and i could not get out of his way quick enough.
sorry for this mate!

T- 1046.86
Reik Major

i hit reiks mack tyre on t1 and i think you went of track!
sorry for this as it was not my intention.

Finally i accidently switched my car off entering the pit lane, my race ended!

No major incident to report.

I hit Valerio when he was standing in the last turn exit. I think he got no car-problem from it.
I am sorry Valerio. I will check the replay later today.

TS1322-1473, Stuck behind Anthony M for 2 1/2 laps (He is 1 lap down)

TS1382 - Fabrice makes a move on me as I struggle to get by Anthony (and why wouldn't he!). I see him coming up the inside and leave room on the entrance to the high speed chicane. Sadly I'm not left enough room on the exit. My suspension is damaged. These things happen in the heat of battle, but we all need to remember, if you take inside going into a chicane, and your not totally convinced you are clear, then you really will need to take the outside exiting it.

I saw the replay again Tim. In subjective view, i constat that i'm completly passed before you on the first part of this high speed chicane. So i think that i can use the normal drive line after, so i don't makes a move on you. I saw also that you try to overtake me on my right the moment after. But it wasn't possible for you to do it and for me to leave place on the instant.

I also saw again this moment on your car view, it's real that it's many less evident to say the same thing that precedently. On your turn, if you look the scene with my car view, you will see my attitude is corrcte and not dangerous.

Anyway, i present to you my excuses for this involuntary contact, which is probably a normal race incident... caused by an abnormal attitude of another competitor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is indisputable is that Anthony Moufarrège doesn't have to slow us during several laps, like he did when we gonna take a lap to him, what is differnt of a situation wich implies competitor in the same lap.

I have look on his first part race.
At TS179, you, Tim, overtaking him and he throws frankly his car on you! Unbelievable attitude.
At TS285, he had a big accident with Vincenzo which probably endomaged his car. After many small driving faults cost him many rangs. I guess he was certainly very irritated.
At TS1047 he throws Reik out of track when Reik lapped him. His maneuver is completly useless... Then You and me, Tim, catching him but he manifestly don't respect the blue flag. Given precedently incidents, difficult to doubt that Anthony was intentionally hindering us... I hope be wrong but it's looks evident...

Mr Anthony, i read your explanations, during i'm writing this post. They are not realy convincing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following all stange behavior of yesterday, let me to said to all of league members that i was at kilometres to believe that adultes competitors like us could create situations so much detestable . Prestogp seemed so many much serious and nice.

The self control is indispensable, who's can't, must emerge of track, and come again under best conditions for him. And if get up at 4am is too difficult, so staying in bed looks the best solution. :sleepin:

I am the newest player to Presto. So I'm not the best position to give lessons. However, I am too old to run in circles. People who deliberately have an unacceptable behavior must recognize it and change their attitude, in man they are. No more, no less. Nobody is perfect but everyone can improve himself.

I think about you Nicolai, and I'm sad for you who give your time for us ... it is a very bad back this yesterday.

The respect is the base of all things. Without respect, no social life, no gaming, no friends. :frown:

Incident report : On lap 5 i overtook Nicolas Rouge and Anthony Ishak at the same time, in the brakingzone after the overtake Nicolas hit me and i got some suspension damage.
I'm sure it was an accident, so no problem for me.

Greetz,

Andy.

T- 1046.86
Reik Major

i hit reiks back tyre on t1 and i think you went of track!
sorry for this as it was not my intention.

Apology accepted mate! :wink:

I highly respect that you name this incident here, even though I wrote before: "no incidents to report"

I am the newest player to Presto. So I'm not the best position to give lessons. However, I am too old to run in circles. People who deliberately have an unacceptable behavior must recognize it and change their attitude, in man they are. No more, no less. Nobody is perfect but everyone can improve himself.

I think about you Nicolai, and I'm sad for you who give your time for us ... it is a very bad back this yesterday.

The respect is the base of all things. Without respect, no social life, no gaming, no friends. :frown:

I don't see your post as giving us a lesson. It's a very well written opinion by a community member having the same rights like all of the members.

Finally I'd like us all to remember the great fun we had before those debates started after the Melbourne and Istanbul incidents. We should all bethink to be more insightfully with each other. Everyone makes mistakes! I do, everyone else does (and maybe even god does :tongue:).

I'm still very happy about the way this league runs - as serious as possible, but also as friendly as possible. This is only possible (and has been proved so far) if we are all gentleman drivers. I know we are! So let's go on the well known way...

TS : 552.0 , Nicolas VS Anthony I...

at the end of the long strait and after i overtook Nicolas Rouje and on thebraking zone it looked like Nicolas missed braking /locked his wheels and hit my left wheel causing me a susp damage... at first i did not know who hit me asi saw a red car " of Andy" next to me while braking but watching thereplay i could see it was Nicolas... no problem M8 ,but the fun was over as Iwas looking for more fun racing you and Andy there.. Things happen, hope we canbe more cautious around the braking zone a bit more next time...

TS : 560.00 Anthony I VS Nicolas Rouje..

right after the incident with Nicolas i decided to pit quickly for repair asi was close to the pit entry and right at this moment my little 3 years old sonwas suddenly up and next to me screaming and dragged me from my hand to takehim to visit the toilet as it was dark in the room and as I was tryingto drive back to the pit and to my surprise when i looked back to the screen i saw the car of Nicolas still there right in frontof me and i am assuming now he slowed down to let me pass or something and i got confused and my car went straight into his car , what a shame , i do not know what to say ,everything happened quickly , i am really sorry m8 i ruined your race, my apology .. i parked my car after that to serve the little one butthen in a rush i selected the wrong pit menu and my race was over..

Sorry for late report, some RL stuff took me some time.

- ts 546 : me vs Anthony Ishak vs Andy Paries. I was overtaken by both Andy on my left and Anthony on my right. In the action, my braking spot was hidden so I missed it and braked too late, having contact with Anthony (I don't think I touched Andy, but it was close). I tried to put myself between the two cars while braking, but there was no place left. Sorry Anthony, I should have been more careful:frown: I usually don't brake behind another pilot when I'm so close (I move to the left or right in case I lock my tires or he brake sooner), but this incident happened just after being overtaken by two cars, and I probably was a little disturbed by this.

- ts 564 : me vs Anthony Ishak
After hitting Anthony, I put myself on the left of the track and driving slowly, in order to wait for him to regain his lost position against me. Since I hadn't suspension damage, I assumed it was the same for him and was very surprised when he hit me. I confess I thought it was vengeance, but I also thought he wanted to pit and I blocked the way. When he quitted the game shortly after that, I didn't know what to think. Now I saw the real reason and I understand what happened. Anthony, don't worry, you didn't ruin my race since I didn't have suspension damage after that (my Renault is a very strong car). Please excuse me for the first contact and my bad ideas about your behaviour. I hope we'll have the pleasure to fight again.

Small contacts with other cars, without consequences :
- ts 131 : me vs David McCradic. I touched his left rear tire.
- ts 375 : me vs Anthony Ishak. I touched his right rear tire.

T-864.56
Nicolas Rouge
i had made a little error causing me to spin. unfortunately nicolas was coming
fast around the corner and i could not get out of his way quick enough.
sorry for this mate!
No contact for me, but that was close! No problem mate. Note for next time : don't brake and turn on the bumps!

- ts 564 : me vs Anthony Ishak

. Anthony, don't worry, you didn't ruin my race since I didn't have suspension damage after that (my Renault is a very strong car). Please excuse me for the first contact and my bad ideas about your behaviour. I hope we'll have the pleasure to fight again.

-!

All good Niolas :)..

i use to drive a Renault 5 turbo2 long time ago and i know how strong these car are..:)

cheers..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back