Season 6 Race 7 China (Shangai) - Chat

I guess i have the best view of the situation. Around lap 17 13 cars LC within 20 seconds or so. At this time I escaped out as I expected the rest to disappear as well. However, they didn't there were 8 cars (9 including me) that did not lose connection.

Anyhoo, I see now that there are 6 cars left on the server, I think this either have to be a rerace or we have to say that the race ended before the first car LC and give out half points or something. This is just my view however, I will go with the majority view (as long as it is doable).

According to my screen all but 8 cars LC, I had been bumped so I carried on for a while then I got nervous that there might be something odd going on

on lap 20something Peter came up behind me but I could not see him so I pulled off the track and a name tag shot passed

That was enough for me...esc

Jim

I just completed the race by myself for fun....

LOL, me too! :)

short time before pit stops, I was alone in the lead when times got messed on my time table. I just thought it would be something strange with my XD overlay. But then in pits I noticed the calm on the track. Didn't know what to do, so I drove it home without mistake.

I vote for rerace just fur fun, but also accept any other decision. :)

No connection probleme for me, a few afraid by all disappearances!
I finish the race for the fun, but 2 laps behind others.... I have received no fuel and no new tires on my 1st pitstop!!...
then pitstop again next lap, ok for fuel and tires, but speed penality... so pistop again for stop and go on the next lap...!!!!
lol i have raced in pit this evening... damage because the 17 first laps was very good, no fault and a good rythm. :tongue:

I vote for rerace, even if i maybe not do it.

i think rerace would be best idea we had alot of good battles on track would have been much better with more cars, we need to get vote out and for day if rerace or not to, everyone is ready nowwe would just need to fit in.

Well I managed to come home first of those who didn't get disconnected. Sean and I had a great battle in the second stint. But it was a terrible shame that what was looking like a very exciting 8 way fight for the podium lost its connection. I am of course very happy for a re race. Perhaps to add some interest the re race should have different weather...

If we could agree on a time and day when everybody was able to participate I would be thrilled to re-race. I had such good fun and so many great battles.

I do not think it is possible to have votes in this forum anymore... either way what we need is suggestions for rerace dates.
For me the following springs to mind:
-Tomorrow at the same time as today
-Friday one hour later than today
-Sometime during the weekend, (but not Saturday moring, because then I am racing gocarts :) )
-Monday same time as today
-Tuesday one hour later than today
-Wednesday same time as today

-Tomorrow at the same time as today - YES (prefered)
-Friday one hour later than today - YES
-Sometime during the weekend, (but not Saturday moring, because then I am racing gocarts ) - VERY DIFFICULT
-Monday same time as today - YES
-Tueasday one hour later than today - YES
-Wednesday same time as today - YES

-Tomorrow at the same time as today-Can't make it
-Friday one hour later than today-Too drunk
-Sometime during the weekend-can do
-Monday same time as today-don't see why not
-Tueasday one hour later than today-can do
-Wednesday same time as today-best for me

Jim

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events