1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Season 6 Race 10 Monaco - Weather

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Daniel Hansson, May 25, 2011.

1. Hello gents. :)

I've been following the talk here and understand that the date for Monaco is not yet fully decided. I would post the forecast now if it was going to be next week, but will wait as it is uncertain. Gonna check the forum again tomorrow.

-----------------------

Here is the first forecast:

There is less chance for rain at Monaco than the previous rounds, with 15 % risk of rain falling sometime during a day. Not a characteristic intensity, but it can be anything from light to heavy.

The second forecast will be posted tuesday next week, the 14:th of June, at 18:00 UTC (19 o'clock UK summer time).

-----------------------

The virtual schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
    11:00 - Practice
    14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
    11:30 - Warmup
    14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: A fine day with no risk for rain.

Day 2: Only a tiny chance for showers. Usuall length of about 30-50 minutes and medium intensity.

2. Updated the first post with the first forecast.

3. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Dear :rain:man please not make it rain, remember we are at Monaco place full of fine thing like girls for example a beautiful day of sun is better for see fine thing:D

Thanks Daniel

4. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Thx Daniel. Are you planning a comeback in the driver seat sometime in the near future?

5. Thank you Daniel :)

6. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

thx Daniel!

I disagree with Valerios opinion! The practice race made me sweat so much, that a nice thunderstorm during the race would be fine to cool the driver down. :)

7. Have you heard about "wet t-shirts"? maybe the best would be a lot of sun to lure the girls out in tiny white t-shirts, and then let it rain "CATS AND DOGS" (a lot) :)

8. Don't know if I'm gonna make a racing comeback in presto. Maybe if you switch to netKar :rolleyes:

9. I had a look at their web-page, and I must say the first impression was very good :)

10. the open wheels in netKar have a pretty good feel to them..im generally very picky when it comes to car physics and this definetely hits the spot

11. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Isn't Ferrari Virtual Academy sim made by netKar?

12. Thank you Daniel :)

13. Kunos is the one behind both netKar and FVA, so I guess it's about the same.

14. The virtual schedule to be able to link the forecast to the sessions:

Day 1:
    11:00 - Practice
    14:00 - Qualifying

Day 2:
    11:30 - Warmup
    14:00 - Race

The second forecast:

Day 1: A fine day with no risk for rain.

Day 2: Only a tiny chance for showers. Usuall length of about 30-50 minutes and medium intensity.

15. thx Daniel:)

16. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Thanks Daniel

maybe wet t-shirts. OK is good:D

17. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

I will wear a wet t-shirt, I promise.

18. Thanks daniel

19. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Me too when the race is over. I was sweating like hell even after the first practice race, which lasted only half race distance.

thx Daniel!

20. Thank you Daniel :)