• This Website Is Not For Sale
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Discuss the 2017 Formula One Australian Grand Prix here.

Season 4 Race 7 Silverstone

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Nicolai Nicholson, May 8, 2010.

1. Date: 19th of May
    Laps: 48
    Weatherforecast:

What we do is to look at the past 15 grand prixes at Silverstone. It rained in 1998, 2002 and 2008. That means that there will be a 3/15's chance of rain during the race. In the case of rain the race will start out dry and then there will be 3 scenarios of rain starting during the race.

Option 1-12: 20 degrees and normal dry weather throughout the event
    Option 13: 20 degrees and dry, then rain starting after 38 minutes (75%), lasting throughout the race.
    Option 14: 20 degrees and dry, then rain starting after 38 minutes (75%), ending at 46 minutes
    Option 15: 20 degrees and dry, then rain starting after 38 minutes (75%), ending at 52 minutes

2. Oooooooh! A mystery :D

By that math I'm guessing there is also a 2 in 15 chance of some animal or crazy person running onto the track no?

3. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

yes, watch out for a nutter in a kilt :liquor: on the hanger straight and dont run over the hare's :rabbit: when your going down through vale:wink:

Jim

4. :funnypost:x2 :)

5. We have a new guy joining us, Robin Östlund. Being the 4th Swede in PrestoGP they outnumber the Norwegians for the first time in our short history :)
    He will most likely join Division 2 prior to the Silverstone race.

6. Welcome Robin :)

7. YES! Welcome :)

8. Välkommen Robin:D

9. Welcome Robin, I thought you were from Holland? Where about in Sweden? I used to Live in Halmstad.

10. welcome robin:cool:

11. Välkommen :)

12. Välkommen Robin :cool:

13. Welcome Robin

14. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Omg it's Jakob!!!! I thought you retired from racing? Welcome back to you as well :)

15. Its the Comeback you all have been waiting for !

16. Welcome Robin

If u need some help with some setup just ask.

17. Thanks all! Bet it will be fun racing here with you guys. :)

Nice to see some other swedes here as well. :tongue:

18. Benvenuto Robin!!! ;)

19. Welcome Robin :)

20. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Benvenuto Robin:)