1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 4 General Discussion

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Stuart Pocock, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

We are approaching the end of an "eventful" year in the GT5 forums, so I'm going to end it on high. There will be a new GT5 league coming soon and it will be annouced at the begining of 2013 :) So let the rumours begin

• Like Like x 1
  2. Could it be a low pp championship e.g. mini's...clio's *starting rumours*

3. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

I've got a very good idea for what cars that will be used for this season

• Like Like x 1
  4. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

I've been having alot fun in alot of cars.. it's going to be a tough decision

5. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Who would still be interested in a League?

6. I'd be interested. I've had GT5 since December last year. Times won't be a problem as I can race any time (since I'm in NZ that makes it easier for everyone. haha)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i'm interested :thumbsup:
    if it is as good as the super gt's it will be great :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

I'll speak to Bram.. and see if I can do some club races just to get some interest back and go from there

9. That would be awesome. I'm absolutely loving GT5. Spending most of my free life on it currently. haha

10. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

From around 18:30 GMT I'll be online doing some testing in various cars and on various tracks. if you want to join in or even say hi please do send me a friend request to Stu999man

11. I would love to try and defend my title.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

unless i deduct all your points for being too good :D

13. :)

you can run two classes and tell no one about the other one to win :p

• Like Like x 1
  14. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

My plan for world domination has been uncovered... I'll send my B-Spec drivers after you :D

15. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

I'm going to have a couple of months of club races before I start thinking about a league, I want a really good understanding of the interest in the club races, also anyone has any suggestions on leagues please post below

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

i think that is a good idea, not just to see what is the interest but also because rigth now there are already some leagues that have started the season and that could afect the interest in a gt5 league

17. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

I know what you are saying.. the GT500 league was in between other leagues but was in the middle of the another, as I'm longer a staff member i'm unable to work out when the best time for a league will, if i was to announce a league it would be a shot in the dark