1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEASON 16 RACE 4 - AUSTRALIA - INCIDENTS REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

the barriers are near:confused::D

• Like Like x 2
  2. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

no big incidents to report, some small contacts while lapping but all good :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. No incidents to report.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incidents to report:)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Sharjeel

Sharjeel
    Being 2nd is to be the 1st of the ones who lose. Premium Member

Nothing to report except some contact during getting lapped like David reported. You guys are too fast and just pop out of nowhere :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Stenne

Stenne
    Premium Member

Lap 1: April went to pass me on the inside into T3 (I think) and we clashed. I closed the corner when she was coming up beside me, so I feel I should have left some room, but that corner is so tight.

Lap 14: Hit the curb and spun in T1 and caused April (racing) and Tim (lapping) to spin. My mistake.

Lap 40: Spun in front of David and we had contact. Hope you came out of it OK.

Sorry all !!

• Like Like x 4
  7. @Stenne About Lap 1, that was actually my mistake. I drove straight past my braking point, rather clumsily. And then I was in that position where I either run into the back of you, or make a mad lunge up the inside in the hopes that we get away without contact. I chose the latter, but it was pretty short notice. So I don't blame you for not noticing me do it. :)

Truth be told, if you had left space there, it would have only been to avoid a crash. And that's not exactly a fair overtaking strategy! "Give me the position or we crash, your choice" :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  8. Mark Breslin

Mark Breslin
    Premium Member

No incidents to report.

• Like Like x 3
  9. In T3 I let David not enough space ...
    Sry David :)

• Like Like x 2