Season 15 Race 9 Spa - Setup Thread

Setups don't matter.. ok, that is topic and now off-topic.. just taking the most recent thread and spamming.. hehe..

Some good news, i got pedals, at least for a while. And apparently, i am not suppose to know this but my gaming clan mates are gonna get me some hardware as a gift to bring me to this decade. And i already have AC (another perk i got earlier for free...it was for "research", but hey, license is a license..). So i may not return but at least get on to practice sessions in the near months. It has been so long but just fired up my own mod, the impossible hard to drive F1 and man, i stayed on track from the get go, powersteering out of garage with grips levels of wet tires on race07.. man, that felt good, now have to take some r3e action.

The reason for putting the steering wheel back on is, that in my quest of being a real indie game developer, for realsies, guys, all right.. no one has paid me any real money yet.. isn't that what indie means? ok, rambling on, i'm making as a personal middlefinger to the last producer i worked with my take on hover racing and this time, it's simulator (and not some star wars clone that looks like mad max but drives like airplane in mobile but requires a beefy PC to run because of visuals but has real physics and is easy at the same time, goes 3000km/h glitch free.... f that s...). This is F1 without wheels, with full wheel and pedal support, meant for that controller. It has FFB, suspension, everything that a racing game needs but wheels... I'm already installing FFB and i started four days ago. Physics are in the point of.. just coded anttiroll bar and FRICS yesterday.. So pretty far, chassis is stable, rF1 quality physics (i'm trying to boost the internal physics FPS past 120, it should be then on par with the modern stuff..). Also, multiplayer and VR, wont' even think about triple screens now....

So there are my news. You are free to continue on your setups, that don't matter and move this to post to where it fits the best.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.