1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEASON 15 RACE 7 -INTERLAGOS-INCIDENTS REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

T1 at lap1?:D

• Like Like x 2
  2. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incidents to report

• Like Like x 3
  3. Mark Breslin

Mark Breslin
    Premium Member

No incidents to report.

• Like Like x 4
  4. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Just fun (and some nice defence:cool:) to report.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Two incidents with @Sean Greenlaw. One he probably didn't notice, and one he probably did... :redface:

The first was a small tap at the start as I passed him. My starts have been faster all night, and I've been struggling to deal with that well. So during the real race start, there was a small bump there. I don't know if you noticed, and it was pretty minor. But I just want to make sure you're not left wondering if I went on without noticing. :)

The second was later at turn 10 (I think). I spun out, and tapped him around into a half spin with my rear axle. My bad. :(

• Like Like x 4
  6. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Incident with David Cook

Coming round the last turn up the hill I noticed David had half spun, I tried to avoid, locked up the brakes and aimed for the inside but it wasn't to be, we collided and Dino and Artyom got through, it was a pity as we were going well right then, nothing any of us could've done just one of those racing incident's :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. No incidents to report

• Like Like x 3
  8. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ye np April I was going to outside Tim I think at time and switch to go tight inside forgot you would be ready to pounce :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  9. In T1 I was between David and Artyom and we had slight contacts - without any consequences (I think) :)

In Lap 7 I banged into @Nicolas Rouge on the start/finish straigth when I was in his slipstream while overtaking him. The slipstream worked too well. Sry Nicolas :)

Martin F.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

No incidents

• Like Like x 1