• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

SEASON 15 RACE 7 - BARCELONA - INCIDENTS REPORT-

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, May 17, 2017.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,302
    we hope no:)

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

Ratings:
    +488
    Spun in R1 at the beginning and crashed into the wall.
    I pressed immediately ESC, but it shows up the window EXIT / CANCEL while I was rolling slowly across the track, and a group of cars was comming ... crash
    I did a reinstall of the game on a new computer, at the old one I left immediately when I press ESC.
    Sry :(
    Not my day ...

• Love Love x 3
  3. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,302
    Race 2 lap 3 @Martin Vindis lost car on curbs and spin just front me at Banc Sabadell I explain in race reports I think unluky incident race

• Like Like x 4
  4. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +223
    Race 1: Martin F spun in front of me and hit the wall. I saw a gap and went for it but then he started rolling again. @MOOOOOOOOOSCHT = Martin F? Sound very much like the same incident. I also noticed that hitting ESC brought up a menu, think it might be a server setting.

Race 2: Went 2 wide in to turn 12 and took too much curb, lost it. I think at least 2 other cars were affected by this, sorry guys.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Peter Decker

Peter Decker
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +925
    If Im not mistaken, default behaviour when pressing ESC is that rf2 quits directly to garage during practice, qual, warmup and after finish in race. During race, the verification dialogue is shown first tho. Or at least it has always been like that for me, so if Martins previous install wasn't like that, it should be a client setting, since we have been at the same servers.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. Nicolas Rouge

Nicolas Rouge

Ratings:
    +1,368
    No incidents to report, except a minor one with a Valle in the chicane in second race.

• Like Like x 4
  7. MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

Ratings:
    +488
    Yeah MOOOOOOOOOSCHT = Martin F. :)
    Sry Martin V. :whistling:
    Didn`t know ESC react differnt ... I memorized I leave immediately ... I`ll test :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  8. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,868
    only the 1 incident that i can remember, while leading by roughly 18 seconds i came across anton? into turn 1, he made a small mistake and i went to the inside to go round him up into t3, he obviously didnt see me and rejoined and went for t3 like he usually would except i was there :( we crashed and i spun out and flatspotted my tyres, i lost 8 seconds due to this and it made the last few laps very nervewracking having to deal with my rattley old g25 and thinking one more error would allow peter the chance to catch up, it didnt work out that way and i managed to get the gap up again slightly.

theres no problem at my end, just a complete accident and most likely unsighted, it couldve been alot diffrent if id lost the race due to this then id be thinking about bannings and revenge and ..... oh wait, no i wouldnt, these things happen :laugh:

• Like Like x 4
  9. Peter Decker

Peter Decker
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +925
    No incidents to report :)

• Like Like x 4