• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

SEASON 15 RACE 1 - HUNGARORING - INCIDENTS REPORT-

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,278
    pay attention drivers:D

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,278
    2 or 3 hit with @Martin Vindis along the races sorry mate, not so hard for damage or lost position think

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium

Ratings:
    +222
    @Valerio Vinassa No problem, was the slightest of contact and and no damage on my part. Other then that it was great racing, side by side and all that good stuff ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  4. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,828
    no incidents to report from either race (that i remember anyhoo) :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. jego

jego
    Premium

Ratings:
    +266
    No incident in Race 1.

In Race 2, well I moved the car a bit before the lights went on... I thought I was in neutral but actually was in first gear, but no need to disqualify me since I was pushed off the track in T1 any ways and was dead last :laugh:
    In the end of the race I had a hard time letting David pass for blue flags, it seemed like he was faster but every time I wanted to let him pass at a good spot where I would not loose too much time (Tom was close behind me) he was too far back. So sorry for that.

Besides that I think everything was very good, besides of course the on other touch while battling, but this happens, especially on such a tight track.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Nicolas Rouge

Nicolas Rouge

Ratings:
    +1,354
    No incident to report in both races. That was a pretty good season start I think :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

Ratings:
    +477
    No real incidents to report, but a hard maneuver from start to T1 in R1 and a love tap in T1 in R2 that truns me around.
    Cyas
    Martin

• Like Like x 2