Season 13 Sign Up Thread!

Hi Nuno.

Welcome to Presto, Hopefully you can join us, These dates are the provisional calender, 1 or 2 might be subject to change.

10th sept - Monza
24th sept - Singapore
8th oct - Suzuka
22nd oct - Track Vote/TBA
5th nov - Watkins Glen
19th nov - interlagos
3rd dec - Abu Dhabi
17th dec - Hungaroring
--christmas and new year break--
7th jan - Hockenheim
21st jan - Spa Francorchamps

Hope this suits you and you can attend the races, We value new members as much as our many veterans :)

Don't know yet what my timetable is for the fall/winter but since i can pretty much dictate when i work, i should be able to drive a full season. This time thou, it's just not for fun, it's "research" :) I might conduct some gallups and surveys too during this season how you felt during the race, what were highlights you remember, what makes you drive, when did you feel like "is it worth to drive to finish line as i'm 20 seconds behind everyone", what can be done about it, that sort of things.

1. David Turnbull
2. Nicolai Nicholson
3. April Dillon
4. Reik Major
5. Julius Fahlbusch
6. Sean Greenlaw
7. Vincenzo Cavaliere
8. Kennett Ylitalo
9. Joe Nathan
10. Bob Miley
11. Miguel Robles
12.Valerio Vinassa
13.Tim McIver
14.Bob Laube
15. Peter Decker
16. Nelson Ullinskey
17. Nicolas Rouge

I'll probably miss the first rounds since I'll be moving soon to a new appartment and that takes some time to have everything in working order. I hope I'll get the same FFTH connection as I have now.

Yes, UK time:

19:00 Free Practise
20:00 3 Practise Starts + Pit Stop Test
20:07 Qualifying (Duration: 7 minutes)
20:15 Warmup (Duration: 5 minutes)
20:21 Race (Duration: 65 minutes)

Only thing that really differens from any other league is the concept of practice starts. We do three starts before qualy (or as many as needed until there are no accidents..), first 2 starts we go thru few corners, maybe half a lap then the third start a full lap, pit at the end of the lap so we see who has to brake before the pitlimiter line. Oh yeah, no pitlimiter either to make 2 or 3 stop tactics viable.

You need to have all pit menu controls really close by and pretty much everyone has pit limiter button in the wheel (common first race mistake is to forget to map limiter button as it's not usually needed...)

U did it! Going in. Perfectly fitting in the spirit u take this championship. Hope not to be a slow motion for u guys. Cant run the first one. Is it a problem?

1. David Turnbull
2. Nicolai Nicholson
3. April Dillon
4. Reik Major
5. Julius Fahlbusch
6. Sean Greenlaw
7. Vincenzo Cavaliere
8. Kennett Ylitalo
9. Joe Nathan
10. Bob Miley
11. Miguel Robles
12.Valerio Vinassa
13.Tim McIver
14.Bob Laube
15. Peter Decker
16. Nelson Ullinskey
17. Nicolas Rouge
18. Nuno Rodrigues

Remember, the basic idea taken to extremes is: A race without a single mistake from everyone in the grid, zero accidents, zero DNF, everyone finishes within half a second with each other. It will never happen but that idea is to put safety first, speed second. Leave room rather than risk collision, it's online and every connection has network latency and that means more room is needed. Wheel to wheel, scraping wheels, it happens in every race but it's based on trust and respect between drivers.

Welcome, you are in a happy and warm place :)

1. David Turnbull
2. Nicolai Nicholson
3. April Dillon
4. Reik Major
5. Julius Fahlbusch
6. Sean Greenlaw
7. Vincenzo Cavaliere
8. Kennett Ylitalo
9. Joe Nathan
10. Bob Miley
11. Miguel Robles
12.Valerio Vinassa