SEASON 11 Race 10 A1 RING INCIDENT REPORT

at start T1 I little touch at Julius hope no damage at the same time big push from Nelson:Ddamage suspension but dont worry mate I could race;)

I damaged your suspension!? I am so sorry, I had no idea the hit was that hard! :redface:

I had no incidents, but I think I could have been a little smoother and safer when allowing the leaders by. Had a few close calls (or it felt that way to me) and I am very sorry for that. :)

One minor incident: Lapping cars, fight with Vale at the same time. Had one black car whose position i didn't know so kept linechange neutral. Checked and it was Nico (i think, memory is hazy after that kind of race.. too much to process). Lost a bit of concentration braking and trying to give room at the same time on wet part in T1 and missed my distance enough to tap him. Fortunately he didn't spun but he lost a second taking the escape route (guessing..). Hope for no damage.

I had minor bruising, here and there, both giving and receiving. Didn't had damage, wasn't even afraid. The angles of contact were fortunate. Sorry to all that felt the tap.

Hmm, did someone spun.. Yeah, someone spun in front of me in the lap 1 or 2 and i touched his rear. My internal court of justice said "not guilty" and i continued. I think i need to check the replay on that. It looked like a lost cause, rarely a second tank slapper is caught on off-camber crest. In the wet.

Kennet, that was me who spun in front of you on lap 2. It looks like there was contact, but it was long after I lost control, and it certainly made no difference.

I feel especially foolish for doing the same thing again later and smashing my front wing off. :(

There was a minor contact that didn't change anything. But like i said, it was a nice excuse to drive without fear on a comfortable gap at the back than in the midst of midpack.

One minor incident: Lapping cars, fight with Vale at the same time. Had one black car whose position i didn't know so kept linechange neutral. Checked and it was Nico (i think, memory is hazy after that kind of race.. too much to process). Lost a bit of concentration braking and trying to give room at the same time on wet part in T1 and missed my distance enough to tap him. Fortunately he didn't spun but he lost a second taking the escape route (guessing..). Hope for no damage.
Yes, it was me :)

You got it right, but forgot (although not important) that I had just lapped you the previous corner. After I had lapped you I had Vale ahead and lifted/braked a bit earlier into t1 than usual.

As you say it had no consequence for me. and I take part of the blame as I failed to realise that you guys were fighting for position, I would have braked slightly later had I thought of that.

Otherwise no incident to report (and the above was really not one either as it had no victims:))

I do remember though I was VERY CLOSE to hitting Bob whom I was chasing closely and suddely spun right ahead of me in relatively high speed, crossing the road. I imagine Nicolas and Valter, or was it Jim, who were fresh on my tail also had a scary moment.

Yes, it was me :)

I do remember though I was VERY CLOSE to hitting Bob whom I was chasing closely and suddely spun right ahead of me in relatively high speed, crossing the road. I imagine Nicolas and Valter, or was it Jim, who were fresh on my tail also had a scary moment.

yes. sorry to you and jim :(
im glad, we all three had luck and no accident :)

No incidents with others to report:thumbsup:

Incidents?

In the early laps I had half spin at T3 (top of the hill), I was trying to leave room for the car on my inside (Tim) and went too deep onto the corner, I hope it didn't create to many issues for the guys behind? sorry

Later on I went off on my own, as I tried to rejoin I could see half the field approaching on the track map so I had to drive on the grass for about 1/2 a mile until it was safe, lost loads of places :(

other than that all good :)

Jim

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back