Season 10 Race 6 Shanghai setup thread

Ye Reik, but with prob few edits ill add latest edit here and vid, what ive noticed I think is from 18/18 to 23/23 I can do pretty much same times and the track likes soft springs in my pb I thinki I used 50 front 60 rear springs but this affected my top speed I found out later, with amount of car scraping. im using 55/75 springs now, 21/22 wing. Also cldnt get rid of mirror in replay lol so gears etc wldnt show up lol.

Attachments

• q2013 chinaq2.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 272
Oh dear! There's much to improve for me. :confused:

I trust you can do it CHAMP , keep pushing :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks like a soft setup is good for those very slow corners,

And quess who would be flying on this track then ??? PETER be prepared, Nico is in HUNTING mood :D:geek::roflmao:

For the next race I plan to lift my game :) I need to climb some places in the championship, I want to get up around Peter, preferably ahead of him ;)

Here are my setup's (so far). They are as Anthony anticipated soft and also relatively low on wings.

And quess who would be flying on this track then ??? PETER be prepared, Nico is in HUNTING mood :D:geek::roflmao:

Hehe, very true Anthony. But if I do not remember wrongly, Peter is himself a "softie" :)

Attachments

• season 10 r v2.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 297
  • season 10 q v2.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 286
Again big thx to David! Was able to drive a 46:2xx too with just minor changes. Even though I post the setup.

I will check what u have adjusted Reik, I was testing both setups yesterday and noticed that David setup was a bit more balanced than Sean one but i could not beat my 147-4 time, maybe because I was too tired to try some changes as it was past midnight over here or maybe because the car was dragging a Christmas tree behind it on the long strait,. not sure .:whistling:

With Sean setup i found it a bit sharper at the turn in point which is excellent, no christmas tree on the long strait but the rear felt a bit too soft for my liking and somehow I still manage to beat my pb twice in a row with it . ;)

Hehe, very true Anthony. But if I do not remember wrongly, Peter is himself a "softie" :)

The FIA intelligent spy satellite was last night over the rainy Queensland territory and spotted an intensive track testing of a camouflaged F1 like racing car on the wet Gilberton-Norwell circuit in the area .
someone was sandbagging for sure , does that mean WAR?:ninja::D

heres a small tip anthony, dont chop and change setups often, just load one, and keep driving it for a while, i havent changed the setup since the second night i started practising with it, i aim to hit a peak with what i use then consider making small adjustments, if you make adjustments too soon you end up not knowing what you actually need to be fast and consistant, my setup hasnt changed a whole lot since istanbul in the first race, now i know exactly what happens with the car any small changes i make as im in tune with how the car reacts.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back