1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

SEASON 10 Race 3 NURBURGRING INCIDENT REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

;)

• Like Like x 8
  2. No incidents as far as I am aware

• Like Like x 10
  3. No incidents as far as I am aware (have to check replay)

• Like Like x 9
  4. Small incident at the start.

I received a light tap from behind in the braking zone of T1 and then nudged into Anthony stealing a place. I'd like to believe that I wouldn't have touched Anthony without the extra momentum, but anyway, it was very easy for me to then surrender the position back in T2.:)

TY all for the racing...:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 10
  5. No incident to report

I gave Peter a small nudge from behind towards the end of the race, got distracted by looking at the back mirrors, peter kept going normal , sorry Peter .

• Like Like x 10
  6. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

no incident to report

• Like Like x 9
  7. Small touches with David and Dino at the opening laps, but no harm done to anyone.

• Like Like x 9
  8. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

incident with valter, i know its an unfortunate incident, but it cost me the chance to keep reik behind and fight for the podium, too little time to react :( , dont worry though valter, i think you just put the power on too early and the rear started going round, we'll put it behind us ;)

i didnt feel any contacts at the start marko, i'll check that out and post later :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 8
  9. no incident to report :)

• Like Like x 7
  10. I have to check replay to be sure, but i think i have no incident to report. I had a little tap from behind in early laps but no damage.

• Like Like x 7
  11. That was me, sorry for that. I lift off to let you recover.

No other incident to report

• Like Like x 8
  12. That was me. I was following well behind and quite conservatively, but it was clearly not quite enough because I did tap you slightly. Very glad it had little impact. Very sorry.

• Like Like x 8
  13. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

No incidents to report. ;)

Sorry David for your bad luck. Didn't see what was going on there so I had to go for it. But the side by side action through the following corners was well done though... ;)

• Like Like x 9
  14. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

No incidents to report:)

Came close to one during a desperate atempt to pass Anthony but fortunatly he has a wise old head and left me room so we were ok:)

• Like Like x 8
  15. All good! :thumbsup: And thank you :)

All good! :thumbsup: And thank you too Bob :)

• Like Like x 8
  16. No incidents to report, just a "unfair" move made by me, when Marko did the first attempt of overtaking at the last chicane i was inside line (left) and brake too late, my brakes wasn't the best too much to the front wheels, and i block the braking and goes out, Marko controlled the bad move and wait to do the corner without problems, and i cut the right turn, after i was thinking to let him pass, but the true is that i dont let, after all no problems Marko was too much faster then me and overtakes me soon later, easy, and takes a deserve win in Nurburgring! :)

• Like Like x 8
  17. no incident to report :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 9
  18. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Sorry David! :( I ruined my car and your position was lost because of my heavy right foot.
    And sorry Chirlie for the wide last corner before finish. You got the position anyway so I guess it's all right then:cool:. I had some problems with my suspension after the coming together with David.

• Like Like x 10
  19. No incident to report, but I was very close to rear ending someone at the rear of the field :)

• Like Like x 8
  20. Ye thanks valter :thumbsup: was wondering why you slowed to let me passed on last corner before straight , i didnt notice anything wrong with your last corner to be honest i just pushed to hard to try pass on last turn and lost control then seen you waiting on me so i tryed to cross the line same time as you ,as didnt know why you were letting me by lol .

• Like Like x 8