• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

SEASON 10 Race 3 NURBURGRING INCIDENT REPORT

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,249
    ;)

• Like Like x 8
  2. Bob Miley

Bob Miley

Ratings:
    +1,223
    No incidents as far as I am aware

• Like Like x 10
  3. Kurt Kjellin

Kurt Kjellin

Ratings:
    +505
    No incidents as far as I am aware (have to check replay)

• Like Like x 9
  4. Peter Marshall

Peter Marshall

Ratings:
    +1,386
    Small incident at the start.

I received a light tap from behind in the braking zone of T1 and then nudged into Anthony stealing a place. I'd like to believe that I wouldn't have touched Anthony without the extra momentum, but anyway, it was very easy for me to then surrender the position back in T2.:)

TY all for the racing...:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 10
  5. Anthony Ishak

Anthony Ishak

Ratings:
    +1,123
    No incident to report

I gave Peter a small nudge from behind towards the end of the race, got distracted by looking at the back mirrors, peter kept going normal , sorry Peter .

• Like Like x 10
  6. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,249
    no incident to report

• Like Like x 9
  7. Marko Vuori

Marko Vuori

Ratings:
    +937
    Small touches with David and Dino at the opening laps, but no harm done to anyone.

• Like Like x 9
  8. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,805
    incident with valter, i know its an unfortunate incident, but it cost me the chance to keep reik behind and fight for the podium, too little time to react :( , dont worry though valter, i think you just put the power on too early and the rear started going round, we'll put it behind us ;)

i didnt feel any contacts at the start marko, i'll check that out and post later :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 8
  9. Bob Laube

Bob Laube

Ratings:
    +598
    no incident to report :)

• Like Like x 7
  10. Steeve Fournier

Steeve Fournier

Ratings:
    +1,436
    I have to check replay to be sure, but i think i have no incident to report. I had a little tap from behind in early laps but no damage.

• Like Like x 7
  11. Nicolas Rouge

Nicolas Rouge

Ratings:
    +1,343
    That was me, sorry for that. I lift off to let you recover.

No other incident to report

• Like Like x 8
  12. Bob Luneski

Bob Luneski

Ratings:
    +832
    That was me. I was following well behind and quite conservatively, but it was clearly not quite enough because I did tap you slightly. Very glad it had little impact. Very sorry.

• Like Like x 8
  13. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,700
    No incidents to report. ;)

Sorry David for your bad luck. Didn't see what was going on there so I had to go for it. But the side by side action through the following corners was well done though... ;)

• Like Like x 9
  14. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +1,281
    No incidents to report:)

Came close to one during a desperate atempt to pass Anthony but fortunatly he has a wise old head and left me room so we were ok:)

• Like Like x 8
  15. Peter Marshall

Peter Marshall

Ratings:
    +1,386
    All good! :thumbsup: And thank you :)

All good! :thumbsup: And thank you too Bob :)

• Like Like x 8
  16. Helder Filipe

Helder Filipe

Ratings:
    +632
    No incidents to report, just a "unfair" move made by me, when Marko did the first attempt of overtaking at the last chicane i was inside line (left) and brake too late, my brakes wasn't the best too much to the front wheels, and i block the braking and goes out, Marko controlled the bad move and wait to do the corner without problems, and i cut the right turn, after i was thinking to let him pass, but the true is that i dont let, after all no problems Marko was too much faster then me and overtakes me soon later, easy, and takes a deserve win in Nurburgring! :)

• Like Like x 8
  17. Chirlie Williams

Chirlie Williams

Ratings:
    +333
    no incident to report :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 9
  18. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +1,902
    Sorry David! :( I ruined my car and your position was lost because of my heavy right foot.
    And sorry Chirlie for the wide last corner before finish. You got the position anyway so I guess it's all right then:cool:. I had some problems with my suspension after the coming together with David.

• Like Like x 10
  19. Nicolai Nicholson

Nicolai Nicholson

Ratings:
    +4,836
    No incident to report, but I was very close to rear ending someone at the rear of the field :)

• Like Like x 8
  20. Chirlie Williams

Chirlie Williams

Ratings:
    +333
    Ye thanks valter :thumbsup: was wondering why you slowed to let me passed on last corner before straight , i didnt notice anything wrong with your last corner to be honest i just pushed to hard to try pass on last turn and lost control then seen you waiting on me so i tryed to cross the line same time as you ,as didnt know why you were letting me by lol .

• Like Like x 8