SEASON 10 Race 3 NURBURGRING INCIDENT REPORT

incident with valter, i know its an unfortunate incident, but it cost me the chance to keep reik behind and fight for the podium, too little time to react :( , dont worry though valter, i think you just put the power on too early and the rear started going round, we'll put it behind us ;)

i didnt feel any contacts at the start marko, i'll check that out and post later :thumbsup:

Small incident at the start.

I received a light tap from behind in the braking zone of T1 and then nudged into Anthony stealing a place. I'd like to believe that I wouldn't have touched Anthony without the extra momentum, but anyway, it was very easy for me to then surrender the position back in T2.:)

TY all for the racing...:thumbsup:
That was me. I was following well behind and quite conservatively, but it was clearly not quite enough because I did tap you slightly. Very glad it had little impact. Very sorry.

No incident to report

I gave Peter a small nudge from behind towards the end of the race, got distracted by looking at the back mirrors, peter kept going normal , sorry Peter .

All good! :thumbsup: And thank you :)

That was me. I was following well behind and quite conservatively, but it was clearly not quite enough because I did tap you slightly. Very glad it had little impact. Very sorry.

All good! :thumbsup: And thank you too Bob :)

No incidents to report, just a "unfair" move made by me, when Marko did the first attempt of overtaking at the last chicane i was inside line (left) and brake too late, my brakes wasn't the best too much to the front wheels, and i block the braking and goes out, Marko controlled the bad move and wait to do the corner without problems, and i cut the right turn, after i was thinking to let him pass, but the true is that i dont let, after all no problems Marko was too much faster then me and overtakes me soon later, easy, and takes a deserve win in Nurburgring! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back