1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 10 - F3000 Skins - Discussion

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by David Turnbull, Jan 29, 2013.

1. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

• Like Like x 8
  2. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

• Like Like x 9
  3. It would be wunderbar if everybody had an unique skin, so that we could get the chance to identify each other easily on track :) We can upload the skins we use to mydrive.ch, but we can use this thread to say what skin we intend to use so we can try to pick different once.

I intend to use this one, with the ini file edited to my name, (download from mydrive, not nogrip)
    http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=16166

• Like Like x 8
  4. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

my thread not good enough?

:p

• Like Like x 4
  5. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

• Like Like x 8
    • Like Like x 9
    • Like Like x 8
  6. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

• Like Like x 8
  7. :) I uploaded my skin [made by Ian wells:thumbsup: ] to mydrive.

P.S I have all of PrestoGP '09 Skins which were used for Seasons 2 & 3; sub-directories include Division 1, Division 2, Pacific and Non League - if any require...

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 8
  8. Well and mine looks like this, not finish yet but too close from the final version. :)
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  9. Season 10 PrestoGP RETRO is underway :geek:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Is it worth asking if someone would like to resemble my custom F1 skin for the F3000 car? I could send that person the whole package of needed files and of course the painter would have the freedome to change some things compared to the F1 skin.

I can only hardly imagine how hard it is to make a skin, so if there's no one who has the time to do the job, I'm absolutely fine. ;) (no pressure on anyone)

In that case I like to use this skin: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=9540

Not that I'm a fan of Hill or Villeneuve but I always liked that Rothmans livery.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Lool it's curious, that, before i start painting myself my own skin, i was looking for "F1 Replicas" and ask my girlfriend what she likes loool and she tells me the same Rothmans Williams loool without any knowledge about F1, and i ask him again do you like this??
    Because i'm really not the number one fan of Hill or Villeneuve, but I was almost to also post this Rothmans skin. Curious! :D

• Like Like x 2
  12. Reik if you want, send to me the package files for me, i can try do a good job on it, im not a good skinner, but i can try my version and you see if you like...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Thank you very much for the offer mate!

The thing is that Bob was quicker to offer me his help and I already sent him the files. So I think it's better to let him try alone instead of making a challenge out of it. ;)

I'm amazed how quick a few guys offer their help! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  14. Make sure he remembers to add enough crests (5) :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Anyone looking for a decent f1 related i know there is a good brawn skin.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 7