F1 2012 Searching driver for a career season

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi to you all!
First of all, let me short introduce myself. I’m close to age 40 and never played F1 201x games, first of all because its almost impossible to buy a price worthy simulator cockpit, which makes this “playing” realistic. The second reason is simple: time. Years before I used to do jet-skiing for more than a decade, and go-kart, which I do even today, if I’ve the time for it. On the other hand there is not even one acceptable manager game, for oldies, like me. :thumbsdown:

So I thought, maybe… :thumbsup: we could bind the pleasantness with the utility…

I’m searching for a racing driver, who is experienced in any of the games F1 2010-2012 and open to race a career season (F1 2012 modded to 2014, 100% race length, on expert/legend) for me and for herself/himself (female entrants welcomed!). All races must be uploaded on youtube, so I and everybody else can watch them and have fun. Negotiations: feel it necessary to do it.
Coop: possible, depends on the details.

If anybody is interested, contact me.

P.S.: for better understanding: I started to watch F1 in 1984 as a child, but since few years I'm absolutely done with the current F1. And I saw a guy on youtube playing full lenght races with F1 2010-2012 and that was far more amezing to watch than real F1. That's why my request/offer above.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea