• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Searching a WS seat for 2011.

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Santiago Niza, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Santiago Niza

Santiago Niza

Ratings:
    +1
    S.Niza searching a WS seat for 2011.

Here I am!!

I am Santiago Niza, 30 years old spanish simracer.
    I've been part of Twister Racing last 3 years, I meet in Twister great guys that teached me tons of things, I enjoied driving together my mates (some of they become my friends). I wish use this post to say thanks to all people who drove with me in the blue cars, in special to Phill.

Now arrived the moment to split ways, I need other motivations to stay in simracing, on last 2010 races I feel a lack of motivation, and a change of team must boost my motivation.
    I need meet new people with a fresh air, people to stay learning, and people to teach all learned last 3 years.

I am a loyal driver, with 30 years, next team is going to be the team where I'll finish my simracing career. Then I hope to find a serious team, with a good ambient.

About my skills, what to say?... I've been 3rd in ADV 2009 season, and I think this 2010 I could finish easily in top10 in WS, 3 connection lost and some other bad luck problems relegated me out of top15. Target for 2011 is be a top10 finisher in WS.

Serious managers interested in me, please feel free to contact me via msn: nizamorella @ hotmail (dot) com

PS: One more time, say thanks to Twister Racing, a pleasure be part of this team, and special thanks to Phillip Estrada.

2. Santiago Niza

Santiago Niza

Ratings:
    +1
    After 3 years arround I've decided move out of FSR tracks, at least for 2011.

Very thanks to all teams that showed interest for me, but at this moment I dont feel enough motivation to do one more year at 100%. Maybe rFactor2 will bring new motivations...
    Of course I am going to stay on tracks, driving in some other part, taking it easy driving for fun without results pressure.

For sure I'll follow all your broadcast. Here I left a lot of good friends and a lot of good moments.

Thanks for all FSR, thanks for all Twister Racing.

3. Jan-Moritz Kammann

Jan-Moritz Kammann

Ratings:
    +0
    Adios Santiago, hope to see you again soon :D