Scuderia Ferrari SF-F1 Concept - Formula Hybrid

Skins Scuderia Ferrari SF-F1 Concept - Formula Hybrid FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Scuderia Ferrari SF-05 F1 Concept - Formula Hybrid - Scuderia Ferrari SF-05 F1 Concept

Hi Guys

I've tried to recreate a modern version of one of my favorite Ferrari designs, the 1991 Ferrari 643 F1 Car.

Hope you guys like, have fun :)

View attachment 187287
View attachment 187281 View attachment 187282 View attachment 187283 View attachment 187284View attachment 187297 View attachment 187286

Special thanks
to Marco17_ok for Sebastian Vettel's helmet....

Read more about this resource...

ClimaxF1 updated Scuderia Ferrari SF-05 F1 Concept - Formula Hybrid with a new update entry:

Skin, livery png and crew_board update

Hi Guys

I could only laugh yesterday when I noticed the Scuderia Ferrari logo had a bit of a misspelling. The Ferrari had four R's and the Scuderia had two R's. I do apologize for the small error and have fixed my mistake. Then I've also added new livery png's and a better looking crew_board.

View attachment 187491
View attachment 187492 View attachment 187494 View attachment 187495

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Scuderia Ferrari SF-F1 Concept - Formula Hybrid with a new update entry:

New LCD Display and Vettel's Black Racing Gloves added

Hi Guys

I've had a few people asking me if I could completely change the LCD display. This is unfortunately not possible but I am able to change the display colors so that they look similar to the Ferrari wheel.

Update details:

- New LCD display colors
- Vettel's black race gloves added
- FIA Competitor plaque added to the cock-pit

View attachment 190317 View attachment 190318 View attachment 190319 View attachment 190320

Hope you like this final...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back