1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Scuderia Ferrari closer steering wheel [not 100%] 2014-10-17

Ferrari

1. -Clarity- submitted a new resource:

Scuderia Ferrari closer steering wheel [not 100%] - Ferrari

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

A picture would help here for sure :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Not good!?
    Installation? (interiors)

4. an sreenshot would be nice to see :)

5. I am waiting to see if I could make it a little better, because I would buy it to do it. I just tried the fe2_int file it in 2013, and from the RPE, there's a knob that seems to get in the way of a prancing-horse image over a yellow background. :(

6. In 2013, the file gives me this (the center knob blocks the yellow background of the p-h logo) :cry:
    (SEE SCREENSHOT BELOW) VVVV
    If only I could get rid of that knob... I may buy the game and work on the OLED's fonts (if possible).

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  7. Are CM fools or just bored to death? Because without a "close-enough" Ferrari wheel, they are losing sales... (took me 5 minutes to make this one and played it in F1 2013):
    [​IMG]
    WHAT WERE THEY THINKING????? :mad:

8. They were thinking something :D
    This reminds me of F1 2010, every car in that game has the same steering wheel, just different buttons

• Like Like x 1
  9. These fools don't want my money... That's for certain, and maybe thousands of other Ferrari fans who bought the previous versions will not spend a penny on that one, just like me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah, they are making this game worse

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Anyway, let's talk in the conversation

12. Anyway, I have to leave, but I will try to make the buttons look as close as I can, then I'll try to get rid of that middle knob over the prancing horse logo and see how it looks, but testing in 2013 is not well...

13. Great, hope i will be the first one to see it :)