PC2 Screenshot Sunday - Project CARS 2 Edition!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Screenshot Sunday - Project CARS 2 Edition.jpg

Following a bit of a break 'Screenshot Sunday' is back! This week? Project CARS 2!

Ok so now we know, Forza 7 isn't a popular title for screenshot taking here at RaceDepartment! That was possibly the least popular of what has been a broadly popular series, so I'm going to (hopefully) reignite the enthusiasm with this latest article and ask you all for your PCARS 2 pictures!

We know the game looks a million dollars, but can your photos do the graphics justice?

As usual we just want good shots, so filters or effects don't matter, just do what you need to get a hot picture uploaded in the comments section below! Please do keep it clean, we are a family site after all, and have fun with your creative side!

Next week the topic will be... upside down cars!

M D Gourley

Premium
Loving some Group 5 at the moment...
Brands Hatch
PCARS GROUP 5 1 BRANDS HATCH.jpg

PCARS GROUP 5 2 BRANDS HATCH.jpg

Imola
PCARS GROUP 5 1 IMOLA.jpg
PCARS GROUP 5 2 IMOLA.jpg

Laguna Seca
PCARS GROUP 5 2 LAGUNA SECA.jpg

PCARS GROUP 5 3 LAGUNA SECA.jpg

...and something different...Opal at LeMans
PCARS OPAL LeMANS 2.jpg
PCARS OPAL LeMANS 3.jpg
PCARS OPAL LeMANS.jpg

...and I would have to say there is one function that Assetto Corsa has in their 'Photo Mode' that others Sims should have, especially pCARS, and that is the changing of the light and sun position (Azimuth and Zenith) so you can create a totally different looking shot...it's absolutely fantastic a brilliant feature...just saying.:D

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 87 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 122 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 73 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 39 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 10.2%